CRASHER

NJ Devs Draft Madness!

Server seems to be crashing again... you sure you want to push the draft to start on Monday? It seems wise to use as much time as possible

I didn't notice server issues today, but yeah that is a consideration too unfortunately.

It was down for me for a solid 10mins... sadly I notice these things. I just wonder if its a sign to come, or random downtime.

yeah, why wait? Besides Crasher not wanting to stay sober long enough to select a couple times on Friday/Saturday?

screw waiting.

When IS the OFFICIAL Draft day/night????

Monday

Go buy all the football magazines you can this weekend... the madeness begins!!! Probably around 1201 am when mbIII OCD's and takes Peterson :P

Monday

sh!te! I am going to Hyannis Port and Martha's Vineyard the next two weeks!

I guess I have to take vacation time away

ugh, never mind.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

PM me your cell (or BBM if you have one)... I'll keep ya in the loop when it's your turn, etc

Well at least Cape Cod is awesome. Have you ever been to Cobi's in Brewster? They have amazing fried clam strips, you should definitely try and eat there one night if you can.

The Sworn Defenders (Aylbert) and the Wack MCs (RSC) have a trade to announce:

The Sworn D trade the 33rd overall pick (3rd round), 65th overall pick (6th) and the 161st overall pick (14th)

for

Wack MCs 40th overall pick (4th round), 57 overall pick (5th) and the 153rd overall pick (13th)

:blink: any specific reason?

:blink: any specific reason?

Which side has you bothered?

No, neither-- it looks even enough. I'm just kind of confused... like how did this get started? And.. why did it happen? Like if we were drafting and we got to the 33rd pick and this trade was made, it would seem normal. But before you know what player is going to be available, it's just kind of odd to trade picks... :confused:

No, neither-- it looks even enough. I'm just kind of confused... like how did this get started? And.. why did it happen? Like if we were drafting and we got to the 33rd pick and this trade was made, it would seem normal. But before you know what player is going to be available, it's just kind of odd to trade picks... :confused:

Gotcha... I have my reasons for wanting to be double 4 and double 5... plus shaving off the back end (I am now done with the draft in Round 13)

Yeah it's generally not my style to trade before I know what's available to me but they both do get a lot of back-to-back picks out of it. Everything else has broken the mold, from the draft order trades to the pre-draft trade here - why not?

I liked what I saw with the possibilities offered by the trade, so I pulled the trigger, I mean, there are a bunch of situations that look good with the picks I got that I like a lot.

Yeah it's generally not my style to trade before I know what's available to me but they both do get a lot of back-to-back picks out of it. Everything else has broken the mold, from the draft order trades to the pre-draft trade here - why not?

Back to back picks no longer just for the 1st and 12ths anymore... lol

I pick b2b in the 4th, 5th, 13th and I have two picks in the 8th non consecutive.

I'm not criticizing it by any means-- I'm definitely the first person to trade before the order was even picked, lol. But I was just curious, makes more sense now.

Ok, I'll start it now. I see no point in waiting.

Martysb3tt3r selects Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota.

Last year's champion, Value, is on the clock, feel free to make your pick

But to be clear... by on the clock.... it means you have from now until 12 hours into Monday.

Feel free to pick, but you won't be autopicked until noon Monday.

yeah, that^

Irony dictates that AP will tear a ligament on Friday night.

post-909-125082618461.gif