NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in your pick, but obviously wouldn't trade my third just to move a few spots. PM me if you'll change your demand.

To clarify...

Im willing to trade my 2nd for a later 2nd or early 3rd plus other considerations to be offered... not the 2/3 combined.

Sorry I'm on vacation and last night when I wanted to pick the server was down.

I'm going to set up some stuff on my blackberry today so I can pick from it.

As the only person not to go with an RB in the first round so I could get him inthe second round, I'm going to go with Brandon Jacobs, RB, GIANTS

Sorry I'm on vacation and last night when I wanted to pick the server was down.

I'm going to set up some stuff on my blackberry today so I can pick from it.

As the only person not to go with an RB in the first round so I could get him inthe second round, I'm going to go with Brandon Jacobs, RB, GIANTS

PM me your BBM and I'll keep ya updated

To give an update. Currently 3 teams have expressed interest in the next pick (after RSC).

I'm looking to trade my pick asap or immediately after RSC picks... I'm not looking to drag my pick out over the 12 hours, etc.

So please, if anyone else is interested, please send an offer with a contingency or not (if RSC picks your player) to keep the draft moving.

The Sworn Defenders and Martysb3tt3r have a trade to announce - swapping rounds 2, 7, 9 and 11.

The Sworn D trade picks 017 (Round 2), 080 (Round 7), 097 (Round 9) and 128 (Round 11) for picks 024 (Round 2), 073 (Round 7), 104 (Round 9) and 121 (Round 11)

I'm looking to move back into the second round- I'm willing to trade something to the extent of my earlier 3rd round pick, and my earlier 6th round pick, and possibly more. PM me some offers :)

With Smirking Revenge on the clock a trade has been made....

The 20th overall pick along with my 7th rounder (77 overall) goes to Hasan for his 2nd rounder (22 overall) and a sixth (70th)....we also swap 8th round spots...I move from 92 overall to 94 and vice versa....

Hasan is on the clock!

I was iffy on the Brees/Brady/Calvin pick... the way I saw it, there's much more value in quarterbacks within the 15-30 overall than there is with reciever. Hopefully a top-tier quarterback lands with me, but I won't have a sh!tfit if I settle for someone like Tony Romo.

I was surprised you did all that to trade up without a consensus pick though, generally when someone trades up it's for a specific player or position at least.

I was originally going to wait on a QB but when Brees started sliding into the second round I at least had to try and trade up for him, especially with all the QB douchery of last season (plus there wasn't really a lot of QB's I actually liked this year anyway)...I didn't want to wait too long and wind up with a Brady Quinn-Daunte Culpepper platoon :P

Edited by Hasan4978

DR33 via Yahoo, selects QB, Tom Brady

wow, faith in jake

reality in Brady :P

the yahoo page is updated, with the trades and all feel free to check for errors!

Love what DevilsMJ Did. He has arguably the best receiver and a running back who has the potential to be a top 5 back. Like I wrote on the yahoo board...I really feel the talent drops after Brees and Smith...so I was hoping not to be forced to pick Smith and have two Panthers. I was targeting Brady and Jacobs this round, but didn't think I'd get any...so I am very happy that I did.

As for Martysb3tt3r saying that all of us complaining about keepers were just pissed that we had no good keepers...well I drafted Smith in the 4th and Megatron in the 5th, and they both went in the top 20...

Love what DevilsMJ Did. He has arguably the best receiver and a running back who has the potential to be a top 5 back. Like I wrote on the yahoo board...I really feel the talent drops after Brees and Smith...so I was hoping not to be forced to pick Smith and have two Panthers. I was targeting Brady and Jacobs this round, but didn't think I'd get any...so I am very happy that I did.

As for Martysb3tt3r saying that all of us complaining about keepers were just pissed that we had no good keepers...well I drafted Smith in the 4th and Megatron in the 5th, and they both went in the top 20...

I love Jacobs myself and would have had no qualms selecting him late first, early second - the only thing about him is he's missed eight games combined in the last two years since becoming the feature back and was on the shelf for me (along with Gore) in the fantasy playoffs last year when iggy beat me like a rented mule :lol:

I love Jacobs myself and would have had no qualms selecting him late first, early second - the only thing about him is he's missed eight games combined in the last two years since becoming the feature back and was on the shelf for me (along with Gore) in the fantasy playoffs last year when iggy beat me like a rented mule :lol:

See, now, here's a phrase I don't get. Where the hell did that come from? Who would rent a mule, at any point in history, no matter the geography? Peru, I guess for the mountains?

Wow. I can't believe I just typed that. And yet, watch as I go and hit "Submit"...now

Can I beat Masked Fan like a rented mule who happens to be a red headed stepmule?

Having a life and a job outside of this draft is unacceptable... thats all Im saying :)

I'd agree with your obviously sarcastic comment, but I've held up the draft twice in the past two days because of that pesky thing called "reality" :lol: