NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't obsessing over the forum....sorry :P

(Side note. Brian needs to take a wednesday off and come to this fiasco in bayonne one tuesday..... Wowwwwww)

You're right, my sincerity on my insincerity, is far more sincere then their fake sincerity and being totally insincere in the process.....

YEAH!!!!! :thumbsup:

I officially blame Crasher for the draft crash.

Ah, but see... it was Clown's turn since he KNEW I was taking Gore anyway B )

This one's on BUFFALO STINKS boy!

Ah, but see... it was Clown's turn since he KNEW I was taking Gore anyway B )

This one's on BUFFALO STINKS boy!

What Buffalo Stinks boy?!?!?

CMON NOT KNOWING I WAS DOING WHEN I ASKED YOU WHO YOU WERE TAKING! :evil:

BTW all the votes are finally in for the keeper poll. Clearly IR trades will be allowed (9-3)...plus there's a strong plurality in favor of FA's being of 15th round keeper value (6-2-2-2 with the other choices). The other poll was more split at 5-3-2-2, but the 5 and 3 were for keepers having the same draft pick value next year and a one-round difference.

Guess it's up to CRASHER to decide if there'll be a runoff vote with the latter two or if the other things are enacted.

Well the obvious ones I don't need to decide nothin on.... IR trades are in (yay!)

same with FAs having a keeper value of the 15th round (yay!)

So are we having keepers that we can't re-keep?? I think if you're going to have the privilege of keeping a guy there should be a little cost, would the fellow league members be ok with the first year you keep a guy it costs you the same pick you drafted him but ensuing years that pick moves up a round??

If not then I say we leave it at you pay where you got him at