just met mr.lamoriello

NYCdevil

Just met lou in a upper east side restaraunt fishtail. He was very friendly and when I mentioned to bring us another guy he said don't be suprised if I do..but then he said don't be suprised if I don't.overall he was super friendly to meet a devils fan in nyc.btw his wifes a fox

Just met lou in a upper east side restaraunt fishtail. He was very friendly and when I mentioned to bring us another guy he said don't be suprised if I do..but then he said don't be suprised if I don't.overall he was super friendly to meet a devils fan in nyc.btw his wifes a fox

Are you sure you weren't eating at Panera? :P

But seriously, that's awesome, and of course Lou would say that...

I'm really hoping they go on sale in the beginning of the season some time... don't drag this sh!t out on me now. :P

I'd be impressed if game-worn jerseys from 3/17/10 were available at the beginning of this season :)

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the jerseys for sale that day only. Would be smarter to have them on sale all year, but you could drum up interest by making it one day only.

I'd be impressed if game-worn jerseys from 3/17/10 were available at the beginning of this season :)

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the jerseys for sale that day only. Would be smarter to have them on sale all year, but you could drum up interest by making it one day only.

LOL, I was just talking about the regular jerseys man, not the game-worns... If they're smart they sell them all year. They'd make a killing. They'd be throwing away a ton of money if they do it for one day only.

Edited by MadDog2020

Thats good to hear, I look forward to seeing those retro jersey's, but knowing the Devils, they would likely go on sale either a few weeks before the game or during and after the game. And I also agree that Lou has a plan for a 2nd line center. I think he is working on it, but the Olympic camps are holding up some moves. Look for the activity to pick up a little when the camps are done with.

LoL I wonder if they will be full blown Reebok RBK style jerseys? They probably almost have to be right? Who knows, Devils wearing them again in the following year's Winter Classic? :whistling:

I think they are under contract to do it.. They might as well also wear these for the game closest to Christmas

Im hoping they dont blow this... If they wear theyre regular black pants and white helmets as well as regular gloves, this will = FAIL I cant see them not going the full 100% on this, meaning wearing green pants, the correct socks, as well as green gloves and red helmets but Lou is usually a tight wad with this stuff. Im hoping theyre the RED jerseys and its not just their away uniform get up, but just with white jerseys that happen to be the old vintage colors. That would suck... What do you guys think?

Im hoping they dont blow this... If they wear theyre regular black pants and white helmets as well as regular gloves, this will = FAIL I cant see them not going the full 100% on this, meaning wearing green pants, the correct socks, as well as green gloves and red helmets but Lou is usually a tight wad with this stuff. Im hoping theyre the RED jerseys and its not just their away uniform get up, but just with white jerseys that happen to be the old vintage colors. That would suck... What do you guys think?

I agree with the helmets, hockey pants, and socks must match the red & green jerseys. Gloves aren't a huge deal because unless there's a close-up view the contrast between the green & black isn't a huge deal since the Devils gloves are primarily red anyway.

I have a feeling that we'll go with the whites and make Pittsburgh bring their darks because the Devils can just wear the same white helmets they normally wear. Pittsburgh will be in the middle of a roadtrip but they'll most likely be flying home before heading out for back/to/backs in Newark and Boston so bringing their blacks won't be a huge deal. Teams tend to work with each other to make these things happen.