R O L L C A L L F O R T R U E B E L I E V E R S

sheeps

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked bumping this thread up to be honest. In '03 it was special, it was spontaneous and it worked both in good karma and in getting people to genuinely believe. But bumping up the exact same thread in '04 kinda spoiled it a little, it seems forced every time since then.

Not that it had anything to do with tonight, just felt like saying that.

Edited by Hasan4978

I looked to bump this up in the TB series but had faith they would pull thru w/o it -- then I really wanted to bump it last week and completely forgot - now that you guys mentioned it I do recall the thread losing its mojo the last times invoked so perhaps if were in this situation again we can create a spanking one. RD you had the right spirit though ! :koolaid:

now that you guys mentioned it I do recall the thread losing its mojo the last times invoked so perhaps if were in this situation again we can create a spanking one.

Holla.

(I assume you mean "spanking new one", otherwise you'd have to start it in After Hours. :evil:)

RD must've seen Team America recently. :puke:

But in all fairness. This threads' mojo was spent in '03 obviously.

RD we'll need a new mojo thread for next years first ever playoffs at the ROCK! :pray::koolaid:

hey team america was an AWESOME movie!!!!

then again one doesn't need a thread to have faith in a team.... right??

:lock:

I mentioned T A because of the whole pooping on people thing. :puke: Not in any way to jab the RD-ster for leading the pep rally!

Quit with the hypersensitivity already kid! sheesh! :D

hey this place is sorta like the meadowlands was... any fun and noise generating actions must be stopped INSTANTLY!!!! :P

I am not looking to cause any issues with this comment...just wanted to say I really miss not seeing sheeps here anymore..

And seeing that leafsfanswhine2much name..priceless!! :rofl:

This thread is a bummer... :( I had total faith in that team. I haven't had that kind of faith since. :( a lot of people did this year, I just didn't. Something is missing - no not Stevens :P there's just an attitude that isn't there :noclue: I guess November 2003 things just hit the sh!tter. They weren't so great at the start of that seasons but they were fine... then in November even when things picked up -- it just started sucking I wrote it down even... something like November 23, 2003 :noclue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.