5 Jerseys for sale

JWomp

Feel free to ask any questions or make an offer. All jerseys have been worn but are in good or like new condition unless otherwise noted. I accept PayPal and money orders, and shipping is $10 for USPS Priority Mail (shipping discounts available if multiple jerseys are purchased by a buyer). Thanks for looking!

1. Martin Brodeur CCM All-Star Jersey, white, size M: $100

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

2. Sergei Brylin Khimik Jersey (from lockout), Russian size XXXL=U.S.A. size M/L: $30

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

3. Patrik Elias Metallurg Magnitogorsk Jersey (from lockout), Russian size XXXL=U.S.A. size M/L: $30

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4576.jpg

4. Nashville Predators CCM Practice Jersey, yellow, size XL: $35

IMG_4580.jpg

5. Wayne Gretzky/Ford Promo Jersey, white, size M: $30

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

Edited by JWomp

• 2 weeks later...

i like a couple of your jerseys but they are too small for me haha

Lol figures!! A few of them are from when I was a lot younger.

Let me know if you need measurements on any of them, if there's anything that might fit but you aren't sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These still for sale? I am interested in the devils alternate black one and the river rats one. What are the measurements?

Yes, they're still available. PM me if you'd like to work out a deal.

Thanks!

Jordan

Passed on the Brodeur Utica the last time you listed it, might have to think about bidding on it this time around, despite the fact that it probably wouldn't fit me. (Then again, how many of you collectors actually wear what's in your collection?)

I wear all mine from game worns to authentics. They cost enough, i might as well enjoy them!

However, I do not wear the game worns that are "hammered". For example, i have a Daneyko that's just pounded with repairs, holes and tears on the sleeves, so i don't wear it as to make them any larger by accidentally catching the jersey on something or anything else.

Edited by SJP20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.