Drink Prices Survey

H-Cane_NJ

Hello All,

For all of you that visit the Rock, I am sure you've mosied on over to one of the local drinking halls - kinda like us here over at the Arena Lounge. So - now we need your input. I put together a quick survey for all of you who wish to give us some pointers on drink pricing.

Thanks in advance!

SURVEY:

On Game Day, outside the Rock -

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Draft (Bud, Bud Light):

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Bottle (Bud, Bud Light):

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Draft (Corona, Heinken):

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Bottle (Corona, Heinken):

What is your highest expected cost of a Guiness Draft?

What is your highest expected cost of a premium vodka drink (Grey Goose and Cranberry)

What is your highest expected cost of a premium shot (Patron Tequila)

Ok - that's it. Your answers will be compiled and disbursed. Please be fair lol - that's why we asked expected, because we all know what the preferred price would be (FREE lol)

Thank you all in advance!

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Draft (Bud, Bud Light): $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Bottle (Bud, Bud Light): $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Draft (Corona, Heinken): $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Bottle (Corona, Heinken): $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Guiness Draft? $4

What is your highest expected cost of a premium vodka drink (Grey Goose and Cranberry) No thanks

What is your highest expected cost of a premium shot (Patron Tequila) No thanks.

I added 3 more

What is your highest expected cost of a Sam Adams draft: $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Amstel Light draft: $3

What is your highest expected cost of a Becks draft : $3

Even at $3 a draft, still making money on each keg, domestic or import.

Edited by overtime98

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Draft (Bud, Bud Light): 3

What is your highest expected cost of a Domestic Beer Bottle (Bud, Bud Light): 3

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Draft (Corona, Heinken): 4

What is your highest expected cost of a Imported Beer Bottle (Corona, Heinken):4 (These imported beers are so popular in the States it's not even like it's imported anymore...

What is your highest expected cost of a Guiness Draft? I do not like Guiness but I'd say 3-4

What is your highest expected cost of a premium vodka drink (Grey Goose and Cranberry) 5

What is your highest expected cost of a premium shot (Patron Tequila) 4-5

I think you should look into getting more hockey friendly beers as well... My favorite beer is Molson Canadian... also Labatt Blue and Moosehead are great...

• 2 weeks later...

How are you guys with your mixed drinks? Is it an automated measurement, or if I take care of you will you splash a little extra GG in?

If you want my business, a tall GG and Cranberry (or club) should be about 8 if it's portioned. 9 if it's good (I can tell).

Imported beer bottle 3.75 tops

Imported beer draft 3.50 tops

Guinness draft 4 tops

Just whatever you do, beat Brick City's prices. It's a really nice place, but if I'm gonna get my drink on, it ain't gonna happen over there unless I plan on going broke. I usually go to Hell's Kitchen. If the Arena Lounge can get its drink prices somewhere close to them, I'll gladly visit more often!

Edited by 95Crash

LOL - we do not believe in controlled pours. We believe in drinks purchases, ya dig? Just be kind to the bartenders, and they'll be kinder to you. (TIP)

There's like a thousand drink specials all the time haha I can't keep track but I did a survey. We are the best deal all around. Some people seem cheaper, but they underpour or serve you in short glasses. Do not be fooled.

I think our GG and Cran is 8-9, I believe 8. I gotta check.

I deeply enjoy Jaegarbombs. They are liquid heaven. You gotta ask for our signature shot: the Apple Bomb. :-) Trust me... you will not walk very well after 3. What's it in? Order and you shall see.

LOL - we do not believe in controlled pours. We believe in drinks purchases, ya dig? Just be kind to the bartenders, and they'll be kinder to you. (TIP)

There's like a thousand drink specials all the time haha I can't keep track but I did a survey. We are the best deal all around. Some people seem cheaper, but they underpour or serve you in short glasses. Do not be fooled.

I think our GG and Cran is 8-9, I believe 8. I gotta check.

I deeply enjoy Jaegarbombs. They are liquid heaven. You gotta ask for our signature shot: the Apple Bomb. :-) Trust me... you will not walk very well after 3. What's it in? Order and you shall see.

You sold me. I'll definitely check it out next chance I get. ... That GG and Cran for 8-9 is in a tall glass, right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.