Njdevs Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

Is the draft time set? I'd reeeeeally like to make the draft, but right now it's set at 2 am over here. I'm just wondering if you could make it earlier somehow? I know I'm in the minority, but as the defending champion I would really love to make it to the live draft. :)

I'd really appreciate if you could push it back a few hours. If not..well, I'll see what I can do.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would help if everyone told me their draft preferences, I've only heard from about half of you so far. Maybe it looks like a Tuesday around 7-8 would be the best bet for most but we'll see. I don't think most of us like early afternoon between work, dinner, whatever so generally Swede, and now you tend to get screwed with the live draft.

hey I can only get better! Is there any room left?

Probably not, though two people still haven't signed up yet so who knows :P I guess you can be on the reserve list in case one of those two doesn't sign up in a few days.

Edited by Hasan4978

Is the draft time set? I'd reeeeeally like to make the draft, but right now it's set at 2 am over here. I'm just wondering if you could make it earlier somehow? I know I'm in the minority, but as the defending champion I would really love to make it to the live draft. :)

I'd really appreciate if you could push it back a few hours. If not..well, I'll see what I can do.

i agree about what ds writes here (though im one hour behind), if the draft can be earlier or later that would be great... you dont want to have 2 autodrafting swedes in the top 3 again :P

Well I haven't heard from aylbert, redruM, westcoast, GOLDJR41, JesterDevil, devilsrule33, LOTCB or Manta yet about the draft time (i.e what days and times would work best between the 23rd and 29th), the more I hear from the easier it'll be to come up with a draft time which benefits most.

Edited by Hasan4978

Just didn't want to fill up my PM box any more than it already is (I have to keep everything until I set an official date for the draft and everyone signs up) :lol:

LMAO at your edit, I was just gonna do the strikethrough too...great minds think alike? :noclue:

Edited by Hasan4978

Well I haven't heard from aylbert, redruM, Devils Pride 26, GOLDJR41, JesterDevil, devilsrule33, LOTCB or Manta yet about the draft time (i.e what days and times would work best between the 23rd and 29th), the more I hear from the easier it'll be to come up with a draft time which benefits most.

SteveStevens and one other person (I still don't know who cause I don't know two of the teams above) hasn't signed up yet. I'll give them till Wednesday - after the holiday seems fair enough but if they don't sign up by then I'll offer the spot/s to the people on the reserve list since this year everyone's coming out of the woodwork to want to join :P

Im rpetty flexible for draft time for the most part...Im signing up now

Now that westcoast is aboard, the league is filled up officially. Without any further ado, here's the draft order (the draft date itself will be finalized in a few days, and probably change from what it is now).

1. Devilswede (Devilswede)

2. Dudes (bdubdevs)

3. Sworn Defenders (aylbert)

4. Dynamo Nation (redruM)

5. The iLL Squad (Devil Dan 56)

6. The Six (westcoastdevfan) - how ironic with the team name

7. New Jersey Swamps (me)

8. Reno Rhinos (GA Devil)

9. GOLDJR41 (GOLDJR41)

10. The Fornicators (JesterDevil)

11. Wolverines (DevilMinder)

12. Lad's Pad (DH26)

13. helsinki exileswedes (Swede)

14. halfshark (halfshark)

15. Championship Bound (devilsrule33)

16. Lalime Steamer$ (LOTCB)

17. Penn State Icers (NYGDevils32)

18. $1.20 Worth of Punch (Devils731)

19. MantaRavens (MantaRay)

20. Vulcans (SteveStevens)

Remember, it's a snake draft so your position for the first round remains that way for odd-numbered rounds and inverts for even-numbered rounds (the 20th pick in the first round gets the first in the second round). There are eighteen rounds in all.

Edited by Hasan4978

Well I haven't heard from aylbert, redruM, westcoast, GOLDJR41, JesterDevil, devilsrule33, LOTCB or Manta yet about the draft time (i.e what days and times would work best between the 23rd and 29th), the more I hear from the easier it'll be to come up with a draft time which benefits most.

If it 9Pm or later I'm pretty good any night...

I'm getting my goalie.. WOO HOO!!!

No, I'll switch it to that Tuesday I think...just waiting another day or two to see if I hear from the remaining few people (so far it seems like fourteen out of seventeen can make a live draft then).

EDIT: Okay the draft date's been switched, it should be official now (Tuesday the 29th at 8:45 PM)...sorry Swede and ds. Fourteen of the seventeen people who responded should be able to make it then, so we can get at least 15 to the live draft hopefully.

Edited by Hasan4978

No, I'll switch it to that Tuesday I think...just waiting another day or two to see if I hear from the remaining few people (so far it seems like fourteen out of seventeen can make a live draft then).

EDIT: Okay the draft date's been switched, it should be official now (Tuesday the 29th at 8:45 PM)...sorry Swede and ds. Fourteen of the seventeen people who responded should be able to make it then, so we can get at least 15 to the live draft hopefully.

Awesome, I cannot wait for Hockey season to start.. I friggin HATE baseball!!!

Edited by redruM

So, how does WiFi work at the Rock? Because I was gonna head to the pre-season game that night, and I think I'll draft from the stands, hehe.