Njdevs Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is wrong with Yahoo. It allows me to put Franzen on IR, but when I try and pick up a player, it says...

"A IR position on your roster is currently occupied by a player who is no longer on the real-life IR. Please edit your lineup to activate this player from your IR and then attempt your transaction again."

But he has the IR next to his name. Yahoo has been saying this for 3-4 days now and it hasn't let me pick up a player.

Because of this so called error...I can't even do a regular transaction with dropping an actual player.

Update: I now took him off IR to my bench...just so I could make any transaction and I get the same stupid error.

Edited by devilsrule33

I seem to have goaltending issues again. Huet has had a terrible start and I doubt he'll be getting much better this year. I'd like to acquire a good goalie, so feel free to propose trades. No one is untouchable on my team.

I am also looking for a goalie as well, nothing is untouchable on my team as well as TURCO has been awful.

I seem to have goaltending issues again. Huet has had a terrible start and I doubt he'll be getting much better this year. I'd like to acquire a good goalie, so feel free to propose trades. No one is untouchable on my team.

I am also looking for a goalie as well, nothing is untouchable on my team as well as TURCO has been awful.

Dan Ellis, anyone? Don't really need him with Marty around but I could use more PIM's in my starting lineup and/or maybe another RW.

Edited by Hasan4978

Might not have been the best night to have Hagman on the bench, eh? :evilcry::evilcry:

Nor might it not have been the best idea to turn down Del Zotto for Burns the first week of the season. :evilcry::evilcry:

Gawd, I suck!!!! :rant::tomato:

Heh, I'm really happy you rejected that deal.

Although I *just* traded Del Zotto, so I hope he falls back to earth now.

Ah, so long as you know.

I just couldn't help but notice a few of the teams near the top of the scoring categories were all over on game limits. I'm over on defense myself but I kind of expect defensemen to miss games anyway, hell the way it's going just about every position you probably have to account for injuries since IR's already getting pretty crowded in October.