Njdevs Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so long as you know.

I just couldn't help but notice a few of the teams near the top of the scoring categories were all over on game limits. I'm over on defense myself but I kind of expect defensemen to miss games anyway, hell the way it's going just about every position you probably have to account for injuries since IR's already getting pretty crowded in October.

I'm only over on C and LW a little, but 3 under on RW, 5 under on D and 3 under on Goalie, but I've been towards the top the whole time so good job outta me ;)

Let's go Lad's Pad! Plus I've got Ryan Miller playing out of his mind

Edited by DH26

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys

As usual my team this year is good, but not good enough to win.

I have multiple trading assets, including two starting Goalies, I'd consider moving any of them.

If anything catches your eye don't be afraid to send a proposal, I'll probably respond with a counter at the bare minimum.

Team name:

halfsharkalligator

Has-

I think it should stay, just count the other way, lowest PIM is best...

BTW what would you want for Bergeron???

I see that logic but if I did that it would make players like Clarkson, Lucic and Burrows (valuable in real-life) detriments in fantasy hockey. I don't really like overvaluing them the way the PIM stat does here either but when you have a 20-team league with eighteen-man rosters you gotta make as many players viable as possible I suppose.

As far as the trade...one or two of your players might fit what I'm looking for, I sent you a trade. I do have Bergeron in another offer but I'm not sure the other owner's interested anyway :P

Edited by Hasan4978

dunno if this is the right place to ask this but its for my fantasy league.

How do you find out which goalie is starting in a game today?

I have Giguere and Osgood (and anderson) playing today and I don't want to start giggy/ozzy if one isn't playing. I'm guessing only 1 of these guys well end up playing and want to know who to bench.

• 2 weeks later...

Every year I seem to have that one guy who when I start him he does nothing and when I bench him he goes off, looks like it's Jokinen this year :argh:

Oh, I've had a trade offer out for a few days, holidays or not this team hasn't been very active in general so I'll remember that when sending out invites for next year. At least most of the league's been good in that aspect so far.

Don't expect to hold onto my lead for long unless I do make another good few moves here, especially with Devilswede's Blackhawk goaltenders pitching shutouts left and right :blink:

Edited by Hasan4978

Fowler or Hall? would like to formally issue a statement saying they are in search of a #1 goaltender. This is a rebuilding year for the franchise but as an organization we owe it to our fans to continue to put the best possible product on the ice.

Need a bon-a-fide #1

Tradeable assests include:

Chris Mason (I am looking to ship him and another higher level player for a legit #1 and a lower level player)

Dustin Bust-a-move

Joe Pavelski

Alex Kovalev

Todd Bertuzzi

Edited by GOLDJR41

People looking for a Goalie:

I have Luongo and Rinne. I am willing to trade either for the right price. I am more willing to part with Rinne than Luongo.

Any trade proposal that is 2 of your players (or more) for 1 of my players will be rejected almost immediately (I don't need depth). I am looking for either an ELITE dman (i.e. Mike Green) or an ELITE LW or C (Parise mold). I am feeling pretty good about my RWs at this time, and like having two goalies for security. But I will make a move if I think it improves my starters and take a chance to put my team over the top.

Fowler or Hall? would like to formally issue a statement saying they are in search of a #1 goaltender. This is a rebuilding year for the franchise but as an organization we owe it to our fans to continue to put the best possible product on the ice.

Need a bon-a-fide #1

Tradeable assests include:

Chris Mason (I am looking to ship him and another higher level player for a legit #1 and a lower level player)

Dustin Bust-a-move

Joe Pavelski

Alex Kovalev

Todd Bertuzzi

I could probably use any of those RW-eligible players but don't really have a top-shelf goalie to offer. Garon's the closest thing since he's just about taken the job from Mason now.

Then again Ward's been good since just before I picked him up and I already left his SHG on my bench last night :P My other forward starters seem pretty set. D's a little shaky now that Kronwall's injury is going to linger at least till after the Olympic break it looks like, but whose D doesn't have one or two question marks?

Missing the first 5 rounds of the draft really killed me as my pre-draft rankings were done with thought of me being back by the 2nd; not the draft I expected to say the least.

I have a ton of depth at the RW position and would be willing to part with pretty much any piece for help at the G or D position. My RW situation is currently:

Erat

Pavelski(also C)

Bertuzzi (also LW)

Byfuglein

Kovalev

Horton (also C)

I've solidifed my C position with Fisher getting me points on the FW end, and with Horton and Pavelski being drafted as mainly C options they are both now expendable.

Again, I need serious help in the G department and would be willing to part with all three of my current goalies (Theodore, C.Mason, and Neuvirth. A D-Man with A and PPP is also what I am looking for in exchange for a RW.

Thanks.

Missing the first 5 rounds of the draft really killed me as my pre-draft rankings were done with thought of me being back by the 2nd; not the draft I expected to say the least.

I have a ton of depth at the RW position and would be willing to part with pretty much any piece for help at the G or D position. My RW situation is currently:

Erat

Pavelski(also C)

Bertuzzi (also LW)

Byfuglein

Kovalev

Horton (also C)

I've solidifed my C position with Fisher getting me points on the FW end, and with Horton and Pavelski being drafted as mainly C options they are both now expendable.

Again, I need serious help in the G department and would be willing to part with all three of my current goalies (Theodore, C.Mason, and Neuvirth. A D-Man with A and PPP is also what I am looking for in exchange for a RW.

Thanks.

I made an offer

Just as I thought, trading Burrows for Nieds was a colossal mistake. UGH

I have a couple of offers to some of you guys. Please check them out as soon as you can and then get back to me. If you don't like them please make a counteroffer with a note or two. I hate when people just reject trades and you never hear anything from the other person.

If you don't like the original proposal, please make one of your own and then get back to me. That's how trades work. Sometimes it takes a while to get something done.

People looking for a Goalie:

I have Luongo and Rinne. I am willing to trade either for the right price. I am more willing to part with Rinne than Luongo.

Any trade proposal that is 2 of your players (or more) for 1 of my players will be rejected almost immediately (I don't need depth). I am looking for either an ELITE dman (i.e. Mike Green) or an ELITE LW or C (Parise mold). I am feeling pretty good about my RWs at this time, and like having two goalies for security. But I will make a move if I think it improves my starters and take a chance to put my team over the top.

I'll trade Dan Boyle for Luongo

I decided to trade Rinne for the Pavelski package, even after claiming I wouldn't do a 2 for 1, I know.

I'm looking for Dmen. anyone on my team is available. I want a one for one.

Pavelski package took some thought but I needed another netminder and unloading a RW helps me be more flexible.

I continue to also look for a high point DMAN any one of my RW's are still available.