College...

MB3

I'm going to Penn State as a physics major (call me crazy, but I love it). I got accepted in like November, but only made the decision last week (waiting for some of my other friends to make their decisions). Also got accepted to Rutgers, TCNJ, and UDel (only other schools I applied to).

I just graduated from Penn State-Main campus and it was a great 4 years you're really going to enjoy it. Everyone is penguins and flyer fans obviously though so that sucks haha.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave tomorrow for the University of Miami! When do you other young'ns leave?

I'll be leaving for Wake Forest early Wednesday morning. Move in on the 19th, have a week of orientation (which includes Sam Adams coming to campus...apparently he's a semi-famous rapper :noclue:), and classes start the 25th.

I'll be leaving for Wake Forest early Wednesday morning. Move in on the 19th, have a week of orientation (which includes Sam Adams coming to campus...apparently he's a semi-famous rapper :noclue:), and classes start the 25th.

Jesus Christ a week of orientation??? We just skipped after the first day at RU :giggle: If there isn't constant partying that week, I'll be disappointed in you RSC :cheers:

if its the Sammy Adams from boston he's good. Youtube the song driving me crazy

Edited by PattyElias26

Did you chase a catholic girl?

hahhaha have you been reading my diary or am I just that transparent

I never considered Michigan, but I did apply to Wisconsin. I was born on the East Coast but there's still Big 10 blood in the veins

P.S. marty I leave on Sunday and for all my bitchery I've never been more anxious for anything except hockey season

Edited by Ollie McKraut

I just graduated from Penn State-Main campus and it was a great 4 years you're really going to enjoy it. Everyone is penguins and flyer fans obviously though so that sucks haha.

Yea, I know. My patience is really going to be tested lol. Luckily, I'm rooming with a close friend from my town who is also a die-hard Devs fan. :koolaid:

I leave Friday... It's still kinda hard to believe that it's so close.

My sister leaves for her first semester at PSU, University Park on thursday.

I can't wait for RU & PSU to play eachother. Could spark up a nice rivalry :evil:

Edit: football, of course

When is this?, becuase I know that they aren't on the schedule this year.

Basketball we can see who sucks worse :dance:

Yeah, it's hard watching the mens team sometimes. But, vs. seton hall games are always fun. Our 'nappy headed hoes' are always seemingly competitive though.

When is this?, becuase I know that they aren't on the schedule this year.

Correction: 2014 season, I believe

Edited by Devilsfan118

Yea, I know. My patience is really going to be tested lol. Luckily, I'm rooming with a close friend from my town who is also a die-hard Devs fan. :koolaid:

I leave Friday... It's still kinda hard to believe that it's so close.

Just enjoy it, because it will honestly fly by and before you know it you will be on stage graduating.

They aren't scheduled to play each other. However I don't know who is aware of this but Greg Schiano was the graduate assistant in 1990 as well as the DB 1991-1995 for Coach Paterno.

It's coming up in not-so distant future. My link.

And yeah, it's been rumored forever that the only job schiano would leave Rutgers for is PSU's head coaching job after paterno retires (assuming he ever does ;) ). I sure hope he doesn't obviously, he's done amazing things for Rutgers so far

Edited by Devilsfan118

It's coming up in not-so distant future. My link.

And yeah, it's been rumored forever that the only job schiano would leave Rutgers for is PSU's head coaching job after paterno retires (assuming he ever does ;) ). I sure hope he doesn't obviously, he's done amazing things for Rutgers so far

Interesting link, I heard rumors of a potential matchup so that would be a fun game to watch. Penn Satte hasn't officially posted it to their future schedules section yet but who knows. And I don't know if Paterno will ever retire, there is always speculation but who knows. I say let him stay until he wants to leave, hes earned that right as well as Bowden did. Too bad Bobby didn't get a chance to exercise that. And I'd be surprised to see if the AD of PSU pick Schiano over someone like Tom Bradley who has been at PSU for 30 years as an assistant coach.

Just enjoy it, because it will honestly fly by and before you know it you will be on stage graduating.

Man so many people said that to me when I started college and I was just like yeah, yeah, whatever. And now five years later I realize they were 100% right. I can't believe how quickly it started and then ended. :(

Interesting link, I heard rumors of a potential matchup so that would be a fun game to watch. Penn Satte hasn't officially posted it to their future schedules section yet but who knows. And I don't know if Paterno will ever retire, there is always speculation but who knows. I say let him stay until he wants to leave, hes earned that right as well as Bowden did. Too bad Bobby didn't get a chance to exercise that. And I'd be surprised to see if the AD of PSU pick Schiano over someone like Tom Bradley who has been at PSU for 30 years as an assistant coach.

Bradley's the favorite but if they could get Schiano they'd probably do it

Yeah I've found unpacknig, then re-packing after every summer to be the real pain in the ass

I had to move out of my on campus apt on May 15 and then move into my off campus one may 29. I had to bring everything home, just throw it all in boxes to take up my whole room and then just drag it all back. Worst part of college besides the summer strangely enough