Survival Football

aylbert

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is hating their Redskins pick right now :whistling:

hahaha I won the previous 2 weeks picking the team that was play Detroit, so this week I did the same... Then I was bored at work and it got me thinking "eh, the Lions are due at some point this season".. What a clutch move

Edited by Colin226

hahaha I won the previous 2 weeks picking the team that was play Detroit, so this week I did the same... Then I was bored at work and it got me thinking "eh, the Lions are due at some point this season".. What a clutch move

I picked Skins more because I thought it was the only time Id pick them rather than just 'any team' against the Lions... and even then, they suck.

Yea, I had a frickin heart attack in the bar when they shanked that last XP..I was like oi vey -facebar-

Watching him squirm and ALL of us laughing and begging for the tie (we even got the people around us to laugh when I fell out of my seat at the blocked point after)... that was like the highlight of the weekend!!!! :lol:

Thankfully I survive picking Dallas, and am extremely happy I got Dallas and Seattle out of the way in weeks 1-5. Some more other people need to start dying tho. :P

Yeah, god help me when I get stupid and pick the Seahawks because OMG they looked pretty good one week. Crasher was actually pretty wise, picking his favorite team in week one so he couldn't be stupid about it in later weeks. My temptation's still out there.

Yeah, god help me when I get stupid and pick the Seahawks because OMG they looked pretty good one week. Crasher was actually pretty wise, picking his favorite team in week one so he couldn't be stupid about it in later weeks. My temptation's still out there.

That was my total logic there...

I wanted them OUT OF THE WAY

and if they lost to Tampa my year was over anyway and I might as well go down with 'em :P

I'm amazed how many people are still standing so far