NFL Week ONE!

CRASHER

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so ready for the season.

If the Cowboys lose week 1, I'm probably going to kill somoeone.

Wow we agree :blink:

If Dallas loses to Tampa and the team bus didn't crash it's all over Johnny :P

ill be watching the PIT/TEN game tonight since by 8:30 the mets will be blown out of their game, should be a good one..

bold prediction: titans pull away with a win.

I'm taking pittsburgh. The defending super bowl champion has won the kickoff game every year since 2004

What were you guys in the fantasy draft saying again about Britt not catching the ball? :rolleyes: I mean I don't watch Rutgers as much as some but he looked pretty good to me whenever I did see him play.

one game .... one game :P

(maybe he has a better QB throwing to him too.....)

the other stiff from Rutgers dropped like 18 passes in a row in Jacksonville and got cut :lol:

The Titans hung in there with them tonight... they'll be ok this year me thinks B )

What were you guys in the fantasy draft saying again about Britt not catching the ball? :rolleyes: I mean I don't watch Rutgers as much as some but he looked pretty good to me whenever I did see him play.

Britt didn't have a good game at all. He got one 56 yard catch off after Polamalu went out and Collins fooled everyone with his first pump-fake in years. He looked completely tentative, and I wouldn't bank on him having that kind of role or stats again this year.

I was one of those people, and I have to admit after watching how Tenn. was getting him into the mix and spreading out the field, I have to admit I seem to be wrong about my assessment.

But, I guess we have to wait and see how they alter the game plan when Washington is healthy and back in the line-up.

watching the pit/ten game. the announcer mentioned marty broduer when calling a play. very strange.

Al Michaels at the end of the first half, when the Steelers lined up at midfield about to throw a Hail Mary to the end zone: "The Titans have everyone back on defense except Martin Brodeur." (Or something like that.) ... Not the first time Michaels has mentioned Brodeur in a game!

It seems like every time I watch the Titans they lose a close game.

Edited by 95Crash

Al Michaels at the end of the first half, when the Steelers lined up at midfield about to throw a Hail Mary to the end zone: "The Titans have everyone back on defense except Martin Brodeur." (Or something like that.) ... Not the first time Michaels has mentioned Brodeur in a game!

It seems like every time I watch the Titans they lose a close game.

Good for Michaels

I was one of those people, and I have to admit after watching how Tenn. was getting him into the mix and spreading out the field, I have to admit I seem to be wrong about my assessment.

But, I guess we have to wait and see how they alter the game plan when Washington is healthy and back in the line-up.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be very surprised if Britt wound up being a 1000 yard receiver this year...I was just puzzled why everyone was dissing him for having the dropsies when he had almost 90 catches last year (87) and was a first-round pick.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be very surprised if Britt wound up being a 1000 yard receiver this year...I was just puzzled why everyone was dissing him for having the dropsies when he had almost 90 catches last year (87) and was a first-round pick.

I just put in a waiver claim for Britt in my fantasy league... I liked what I saw last night.

Granted - this is a hockey site but..

I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan. (jersey doesn't have a home team. If we did, there would be a J next that N with those teams in the Swamp).

I am excited! Fall is just great aint it? Hockey AND NFL.. it's not non-stop violence and wings. :=)

BTW - anyone else catching football games with me at Arena on Sunday? They got the Direct TV NFL Ticket!