Commemorative Bricks Being Placed

OfficialDL

Mines in Section 2 as well. Maybe I can spot it tonite before the game!

Ribbon cutting for CP isn't until 2pm on October 3rd, so for now you will have to stand 20 feet back and look through the fence.. The writing on the bricks is black so it will be extremely hard to read black letters at night through a fence 20 feet away.. but good luck :evil:

Just bought mine this week. We're planning on making a trip back to NJ in April. Think they'll have the newer purchases up this season? I hope so!

I would call and ask for an estimate on when your brick will be installed.. I can't see them doing until it gets a bit warmer out so I'm thinking between March and May

I would call and ask for an estimate on when your brick will be installed.. I can't see them doing until it gets a bit warmer out so I'm thinking between March and May

I just dropped them an email. I'm really hoping they'll have it in by April 2010. We are planning a "new stadium" trip back to NY/NJ and I'd love to see our Devils and Mets bricks!