http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/

http://devils.nhl.co...s.htm?id=499376

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

arent you forgetting clarkson shouldnt he be in the line up

I copied that projected lineup from hfboards ( I did mention that but it seems it was taken out). I would imagine Peters wont be playing since there is no contract and clarkson will be. I didnt notice when I first copied it from hfboards.

The devils actual line up from the ever awesome mr TG:

Forwards:

Niclas Bergfors-Travis Zajac-Jamie Langenbrunner;

Brian Rolston-Dainius Zubrus-Brendan Shanahan,

Matt Halischuk-Sestito or Pelley-Vladimir Zharkov;

Andrew Peters-Pelley or Sestito-Olivier Magnan-Grenier.

Defensemen: Colin White, Rob Davison, Jay Leach, Cory Murphy, Johnny Oduya, Paul Martin.

Goaltenders: Yann Danis, Jeff Frazee.

Andrew Peters did a little piece with TG as well about his role with the team and his attitude and he comes across as i guy i would really like to have on the team for the fourth line.

"I remember being young and trying to make a name for myself and I remember a lot of guys brushing me off," he said. "That's not my biggest concern right now. I'm trying to make the team. They know what I can do when it comes to fighting. They know why I'm here. Is it more valuable for me to fight during the preseason or fight during the regular season when it means something? I have nothing to prove in that area. I need to play solid defensively. I need to be good in my own end and strong on the forecheck and just play the system."

In TG's latest update this says he'll make his first appearance tonight

Left wing Andrew Peters, who will make his first appearance of the preseason tonight, said he remains without a contract.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2009/09/chance-for-young-players-to-shine-in-tonights-exhibition-against-the-islanders.html#more

i love how every night we have a pre-season game i have to teach an hour group class 30 mins away from my house, 30 minutes after the game starts so by the time i get home i get to watch the last 3 minutes of the game if there were plenty of stoppages!!! :soap:

btw...love the isles pics hilarious, i think we all know how i feel about the isles...

i love how every night we have a pre-season game i have to teach an hour group class 30 mins away from my house, 30 minutes after the game starts so by the time i get home i get to watch the last 3 minutes of the game if there were plenty of stoppages!!! :soap:

btw...love the isles pics hilarious, i think we all know how i feel about the isles...

Google rules...

What do you teach?