What Is "white Culture"?

David Puddy

Really? It's amazing to me that, for the first time, I think in history somebody can ask a question and say, "Don't you think that maybe we have several pieces here?" We have several pieces; George Bush says my grandmother was a typical African-American that had, that had her views bred into her. You don't think maybe we would ask questions about that comment? How is it that the first time I think in history, you should check on it, somebody says, "Hey. There's some red flags here maybe we should look at?" … How am I? How am I the target for asking questions?

Here is the whole transcript... i know the pudmeister was rushed for time so here it is... http://www.open.salo...e_white_culture

edit: oh btw i just noticed your location.. washing that tear gas outta your eyes is a bitch eh?

Edited by Guest

Sure.

It's Glenn's fault he's exposing the Fraud-in-Chief.............and gets top ratings. :rolleyes:

You can't go by the ratings. I now find myself watching his show pretty frequently because I no longer get Comedy Central and must find something else to make me laugh. But once I remember that people in this country actually take him seriously I stop laughing and want to cry.

Steely Dan.

This made me LOL. Don't forget to add Toby Keith for the right-leaning folks.

Regarding Glenn Beck, he was smart enough not to try and describe what he meant by "white culture," because there was nothing he could have said that would have made sense or not made him look like more of an ass.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut before blurting out what he said in the first place.

Here is the whole transcript... i know the pudmeister was rushed for time so here it is... http://www.open.salo...e_white_culture

edit: oh btw i just noticed your location.. washing that tear gas outta your eyes is a bitch eh?

The context in no way helped his case, it makes it even worse imo.

But Beck is just an entertainer, who cares what he says.

Sure.

It's Glenn's fault he's exposing the Fraud-in-Chief.............and gets top ratings. :rolleyes:

So, does that make him part of the elite mainstream media? ;)

The context in no way helped his case, it makes it even worse imo.

But Beck is just an entertainer, who cares what he says.

So was Reagan, Ventura, Schwarzenegger, and .... franken... lol Did I forget anybody?

Yeah, but Reaga was one of our greatest President's ever

I agree. I guess if franken can be taken seriously, then the comment about just an "entertainer" has no merit. Compared to some of the reps that are in office now, Beck would be a significant upgrade... see this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7mOaPnYYA&feature=related ..... at the very least we know that Beck would "READ THE BILL"!

So was Reagan, Ventura, Schwarzenegger, and .... franken... lol Did I forget anybody?

Those people switched professions, became activists, run for office and got elected. Unless you know something the rest of us don't Beck is just some guy trying to get ratings and saying outrageous things gets him from point A to B. He is no more relevant then those "hollywood elites" who speak out on issues the conservatives love to cry about.

Those people switched professions, became activists, run for office and got elected. Unless you know something the rest of us don't Beck is just some guy trying to get ratings and saying outrageous things gets him from point A to B. He is no more relevant then those "hollywood elites" who speak out on issues the conservatives love to cry about.

And your point is......? I don't see the "hollywood elite" getting the ratings Beck is. And if he ran for office and won that would make him more relevant? It seems to me he is "fairly" relevant now. Just ask van jones and acorn, lol

I agree. I guess if franken can be taken seriously, then the comment about just an "entertainer" has no merit.

How is that a rational argument? No matter how you feel about Frankens political affiliation, the man ran for election and won. People should take him seriously now because he is a US senator that represents the people of Minnesota as well all Americans in general. Then there is the hypocrite Beck who won't even explain what he thought "white culture" is.

Compared to some of the reps that are in office now, Beck would be a significant upgrade... see this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7mOaPnYYA&feature=related ..... at the very least we know that Beck would "READ THE BILL"!

You clearly missed the senators point, one which conservatives have been saying all year. You can't even get the republicans arguments straight. :blink:

And your point is......? I don't see the "hollywood elite" getting the ratings Beck is. And if he ran for office and won that would make him more relevant?

Yes. well actually it would make him relevent, you statement implies that he is now, and from a political standpoint I don't think he is.

]It seems to me he is "fairly" relevant now. Just ask van jones and acorn, lol

And to quote you..

And your point is......?

How is that a rational argument? No matter how you feel about Frankens political affiliation, the man ran for election and won. People should take him seriously now because he is a US senator that represents the people of Minnesota as well all Americans in general. Then there is the hypocrite Beck who won't even explain what he thought "white culture" is.

You clearly missed the senators point, one which conservatives have been saying all year. You can't even get the republicans arguments straight. :blink:

Yes. well actually it would make him relevent, you statement implies that he is now, and from a political standpoint I don't think he is.

And to quote you..

Oh I forgot to look at it from your "political standpoint", pardon me if I don't crawl into the sewer to see it "your way".

Oh I forgot to look at it from your "political standpoint", pardon me if I don't crawl into the sewer to see it "your way".

I don't understand your tone. You made equally as "declarative" statements in this thread. Should we just have a forum where people post this pathetic response to every single opinion rather then actually sack up and try to make an argument?

You tried to compare politicians who were once entertainers to an entertainer who has never held office and said he should be taken as serious. I ask you how thats reasonable and you come back with this.

I don't understand your tone. You made equally as "declarative" statements in this thread. Should we just have a forum where people post this pathetic response to every single opinion rather then actually sack up and try to make an argument?

You tried to compare politicians who were once entertainers to an entertainer who has never held office and said he should be taken as serious. I ask you how thats reasonable and you come back with this.

yeah maybe that was over the top,I apologize.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.