Trenton:

Add Ryan Ginand, F signed contract

Add Luke Lucyk, D signed contract

Luke Lucyk

Ryan Ginand

... The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift

The baffled king composing hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

One from Notre Dame, one from Moth-eaten ;) -- hey, Hockey East again. Maybe they'll click and you'll have a little fun watching them play.

Edit: well, now that I'm awake again, let's add some links.

Ryan Ginand's bio from Northeastern, photo celebrating a goal...

Luke Lucyk's bio from Notre Dame and a photo from his Brahmas days...

Edited by Shtikl

admittedly didn't read all the points on the jay leach thing, but i just want to ask what would you have done if you were Lou? I hear many critics about this but he didn't have many options.

with oduya hurting and eventually being sent to IR there were only 6 defensemen on the club, 1 of which is right now a 6th or 7th defenseman at best (Fraser) and another who hardly looks like he could hold his own in the American League (Murphy).

i'd rather he try and call up Leach then have another situation like in 05/06... where after the malakhov fiasco we brought tommy albelin out of retirement and traded for ken klee. do you people remember ken klee. the guy played like 20 games for the devils and he is without a doubt my least favorite player to have ever played for the devils.

True, we've had our share of horrendous blueliners: Malakhov tops the list, followed some beauties such as Klee, Ken Sutton, Brad Lukowich, Richard Matvichuk, Rachunek, Routesalainen, etc., so many bums.

I hope they stick awhile too. Was beginning to get a little scary with Akeson out for 21. This helps big time and we'll see what the two new guys bring. This plus the win in Kalamazoo has me going into the 28th's game with a good feeling.

Probably time to be a little scared again roster wise. Looks like Zharkov and Pikkarainen are on their way back to NJ. Only thing that may help is somebody will have to come off the roster if Neidermayer indeed returns Weds. Very well could be exposing PLL to waivers to leave him in Lowell.

Probably time to be a little scared again roster wise. Looks like Zharkov and Pikkarainen are on their way back to NJ. Only thing that may help is somebody will have to come off the roster if Neidermayer indeed returns Weds. Very well could be exposing PLL to waivers to leave him in Lowell.

We're getting Eckford back, maybe he can play Right Wing instead of Coutu. That only leaves the question of whether Perkovich's "upper body" was serious and how long he'll be out. Of course, the AHL suspended LeBlond for the slew-footing.

We're getting Eckford back, maybe he can play Right Wing instead of Coutu. That only leaves the question of whether Perkovich's "upper body" was serious and how long he'll be out. Of course, the AHL suspended LeBlond for the slew-footing.

I would think the PLL suspension will almost guarantee they call guys up for tonights game. Bummer.

It'll be interesting to see who goes down with a injury in Newark.

Edited by titans04

Prough gets the call-up. Sucks hard for us, good for him.

Luckily Barlett was activated off the IR - yay.

Hope they told him in time to dress for tonight's game, otherwise it would be a real waste: the L-Devils' next game is at home Wednesday.

I'm getting dizzy trying to keep track of today's roster changes. I'm sorry youse didn't get more help than Bartlett, but jeez, don't act like he's chopped liver. Of course IMO it's past time to hit the panic button and beg Jimmy to come back, so that's not going to happen. But the injuries are going to keep coming, on all three levels.

Any chance the T-Devils booster club might take a road trip to Lowell to watch the T-Devils play? Getting any odds on Cohen making it to the NHL this season?

Hope they told him in time to dress for tonight's game, otherwise it would be a real waste: the L-Devils' next game is at home Wednesday.

I'm getting dizzy trying to keep track of today's roster changes. I'm sorry youse didn't get more help than Bartlett, but jeez, don't act like he's chopped liver. Of course IMO it's past time to hit the panic button and beg Jimmy to come back, so that's not going to happen. But the injuries are going to keep coming, on all three levels.

Any chance the T-Devils booster club might take a road trip to Lowell to watch the T-Devils play? Getting any odds on Cohen making it to the NHL this season?

We play again tomorrow let's see if they make an effort to get him to Elmira. Bartlett is a healthy scratch at best on a good echl team. No questioning his heart.

T-Devils acquired Jack Combs from the Aces, he put up some pretty big numbers in the OHL but hasn't much so far this season, no mention of anybody going the other way. If I had to guess they already saw enough from Ginand to pull that plug.

Hockeydb

ECHL Transactions Page

Hey, cool, today the ECHL Transactions page has this top entry:

12/21/2009 Lee Lansdowne (G) Cincinnati Released emergency backup

We must have entered a time warp, eh?

Can't hurt glad to see they're rotating out some of the dead weight. Torti was a guy that Lowell was very interested in when they signed him last season. In the end he just wasn't any good and played like he was 5'9 not 6'5. Bartlett a guy that plays hard but in the end just wasn't any good.