Nhl 10 league

stevestevens

I'm down for doing a NJDEVS OTP TEAM like last year.

We already have one, I'm pretty sure I invited you too.. I haven't been on it in awhile though, EA is apparently too lazy to fix the menu bug which makes the game freeze when clicking on 'Club Invitations'.

We already have one, I'm pretty sure I invited you too.. I haven't been on it in awhile though, EA is apparently too lazy to fix the menu bug which makes the game freeze when clicking on 'Club Invitations'.

nah, i never got an invite. or at least it wasn't in my "player hub" or whatever.

EA says they are fixing the freeze glitch in a patch that will release on November 5th. So, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait until then to add any of you guys to the NJDevs team. Anyway, sorry to bring this thread off topic, this is about SteveSteven's league, not the EASHL team.

• 3 weeks later...

So I FINALLY accepted nmigliore's invite for the NJDevs OTP club.

I played with MB for two games last night. We got the club's first win! In 2 games, I believe MB scored 3 goals and recorded an assist, while I scored 1 and had an assist. Note that MB stole my upcoming penalty shot and scored!

Let's get some big games going!