Nets Considering Temp. Move to Newark

Colin226

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do want the Nets to embrace New Jersey fully once again and become mainstays at the Rock. Though while they are in limbo and want nothing to do with NJ, I hope they go 0-82.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

How can ANYONE still support this team? Ughhhhhh they should be getting maybe 100 people per night at home games and that's counting family and team employees tongue.gif

On the other hand, whoever is still supporting that team, paying for their tix the regular way, going to the games, etc. ... those people deserve to get free front row seats to the parade whenever, if ever, the Nets get good again and win their next championship. ohmy.gif

Edited by 95Crash

I was going to wait 'till after the game ended to make it official.. but it's 70-37 (literally) and although it's only the 3rd quarter, this game was really over before it even started.

amd_ratner.jpg

Congratulations to the Nets.. their players.. upper management... and the entire organization.

Now lose one more time, so you can call the record your own. ;)

I was going to wait 'till after the game ended to make it official.. but it's 70-37 (literally) and although it's only the 3rd quarter, this game was really over before it even started.

amd_ratner.jpg

Congratulations to the Nets.. their players.. upper management... and the entire organization.

Now lose one more time, so you can call the record your own. ;)

If they're going to bother to win at all this season, I hope it's Wednesday. It would be only fitting for a franchise like the Nets to share that embarrassing record with an expansion team and the Clippers.

Even at 0-17, the Nets are still in better shape than the Knicks. Both teams could win the draft lottery, but the Nets will actually get to keep their pick.

If the Nets get a #1 pick, sign a free agent (hell maybe if moving to the Prudential Center attracts D Wade or Lebron) maybe I'll watch again. They are in a decent position to turn this around quickly but everything has to go right. That includes continuing to SUCK BALLS this year.

If the Nets get a #1 pick, sign a free agent (hell maybe if moving to the Prudential Center attracts D Wade or Lebron) maybe I'll watch again. They are in a decent position to turn this around quickly but everything has to go right. That includes continuing to SUCK BALLS this year.

D-Wade has a better chance in Orlando and Lebron wants to have a chance to win now.

This is a good thing for the Nets. He had obviously lost the team a long time ago. It is sad that ownership management took until now to do this.

Frank's an excellent coach. The players said they never turned him out and he still had their ear. The bottom line is a lot of the players on the floor just suck. Nothing more to it. I saw a few minutes of their game against the Lakers. It truly was some of the worst basketball I have seen in years.

If you're a season ticket holder all I can say for you is :doh1:

I mean on the one hand I feel horrible that you're locked in to paying a ton of money to a horrifically terrible team, but on the other hand I mean record aside I just don't see how you could support a team that is ashamed to associate with New Jersey and wants to leave you as soon as they can

A real :doh1: all around

If you're a season ticket holder all I can say for you is :doh1:

I mean on the one hand I feel horrible that you're locked in to paying a ton of money to a horrifically terrible team, but on the other hand I mean record aside I just don't see how you could support a team that is ashamed to associate with New Jersey and wants to leave you as soon as they can

A real :doh1: all around

The Nets made it clear they were marketing the team to NBA fans and not Nets fans. Remember the reversible jerseys that was the uniform of the other team? If you're a season ticket holder, you get to see the very best of the league dominate the Nets each night! Only problem is they are all done after 3 quarters.

Still, as bad as the Nets are (and they're sh!t) do they end the season with the worst overall record in NBA history? Currently that honor belongs to the 1972-73 Philadelphia 76er's, when they finished the year 9-73.

Something NEW for the Nets to aspire perspire to do. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

...do the Nets end the season with the worst overall record in NBA history? Currently that honor belongs to the 1972-73 Philadelphia 76er's, when they finished the year 9-73.

30 games logged.. 2 victories to show for it. That 36 year old record is going down folks. :wub: