GDT: NJ Devils vs Buffalo Sabres

cupcake23

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what's the excuse for putting us on MSG+2 tonight?! I understand the Pittsburgh game, we had a later start time than the Isles. The Rangers game, fine, there was a high def feed available, even if it meant hearing the Rangers announcers. But the Isles play the Rangers tonight, and the start time is the same as ours.

So that game gets 2 HD feeds, and our game goes without. Weak. Really weak.

They hate the Devils. the Devils do not have a local channel in this area, we get whatever the islanders and rangers dont need.

Devils need there own channel

Actually, I think I figured it out. The Rangers aren't on MSG tonight, they're on MSG2. Which means they're not in high def, if MSG2 is anything like MSG+2. So Ranger fans would bitch about the lack of Rangers in high def, so they put the Isles feed in high def.

Sucks being the 8th most important team in a 9 team area (pretty sure we're still ahead of the Isles). Also, if my theory is correct (assuming MSG2 is not high def), then we can blame being on MSG+2 on the thing that deserves all the blame for anything anyway: basketball.

Actually, I think I figured it out. The Rangers aren't on MSG tonight, they're on MSG2. Which means they're not in high def, if MSG2 is anything like MSG+2. So Ranger fans would bitch about the lack of Rangers in high def, so they put the Isles feed in high def.

Sucks being the 8th most important team in a 9 team area (pretty sure we're still ahead of the Isles). Also, if my theory is correct (assuming MSG2 is not high def), then we can blame being on MSG+2 on the thing that deserves all the blame for anything anyway: basketball.

There's no room for rational talk in a Devils game thread! :lol:

Also, the Devils games on the overflow channels are mostly clustered at the beginning of the season, IIRC. Soon we'll start seeing the Devs on the main MSG+ fairly regularly.

Edited by RowdyFan42

The Devils are going to start to miss Martin and Pandolfo tonight. It will be a good test tonight for the Devils vs. a good Buffalo team right now that is 6-1-1 on the young season. Miller has been playing outstanding and hopefully the Devils will get to him for a bunch of goals and get the win tonight.

The Devils defense will be tested tonight for sure. Hopefully Mottau and Fraser will hold up and play some good D. Devils special teams has to be good tonight, especially their PK.

What would be a cool picture is the Buffalo logo on the Barney Rubble cartoon character from the Flintstones. That Buffalo logo looks so much like Barney Rubble's hair. LOL!

Get the win tonight Devils on home ice!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil: