Best Part About Last Night

Quite honestly, the Ducks are in a world of hurt if Elias and Gomer keep it up. Langy and Madden are still getting their chances and Freezer and Marshall are really playing inspired. Looks like we have all cylinders firing.

I havent heard anything about Niewy or turner either. But I need to say bravo to the guys who post articles here on the board. Its nice to not have to run around trying to track them all down..

GO DEVILS!!!

Nothing really new about Nieuwendyk:

Devils notes: Nieuwendyk to miss Game 3

Published in the Asbury Park Press 5/30/03

EAST RUTHERFORD -- Joe Nieuwendyk ruled out the possibility that he could return for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals last night, and made Game 4 sound like a longshot.

Nieuwendyk, out of New Jersey's lineup ever since he went down in Game 6 of the Devils' Eastern Conference Finals series against the Ottawa Senators, said he still hasn't gotten back on the ice.

"If I can get in skates and feel good," Nieuwendyk said after last night's 3-0 Devils victory in Game 2, "I'd like to get in there. Hopefully it continues to go well."

Nieuwendyk has a "lower-body injury."

http://www.app.com/app2001/story/0,21133,7...,744024,00.html