St. Patrick's Day Suite Package includes Green Jersey

msweet

That's the same information I got last night. It breaks down like this:

20 people- $325 each

24 people- $312.50 each

48 people - $281.25 each

96 people - $261.41 each

Platinum suite - $480 each

That's way too much for me. $261 is the cheapest and I don't think we could actually get 96 people solid.

Thoughts anyone?

ODL - can you give these people a little sales pitch -- are they sweaters that would retail at $100 or higher?

Do you have to commit to a certain figure on food?

and being that it IS NJDevs - do you think if anyone were to ( :puke: ) reach out to the sales dept they would take that into account?

If sales are slow on these suites would you be open to deal on the price as we near the game date?

Really all I'm asking is if you think it might be worth it for someone to ... :yucky: reach out to the sales dept and identify themselves as njdevs?

PM lastonealive if you think something can be done. I'm a loser and can't be trusted to organize anything...

(You guys all go for broke on sweaters and road trips and spend WAY beyond what I would ever DREAM spending - I'm sure you can get 96 people to buy in.)

Edited by Pepperkorn

I mean considering you get the sweaters with it, it's not bad. Because I guess they threw that in. I could have sworn the normal price was in the $2-3,000 range for regular games (and a little extra for the Rags) I could call I guess to see if we can get the price dropped since we are a respectful Devils community and all..... hmmm. We'd have to take a poll of who would be willing to spend that kind of money. Andrew and I have already put out a large amount of money for regular tickets and we're even going with the fan club to DC in December at $140 a piece. Hmmmm.....

Thanks for doing the research Jamie. It's just too much money.

The other problem with the Devils is that they are going to want this money (or most of it) right away. And we all know this.

There won't be any time to save. It'd be great to get the Red White and Green jersey though... we'll have to wait until we can buy it.

I just don't understand. The crowd against the Caps two nights ago looked like a preseason crowd. Most of the suites are always empty. The restaurant section is never even half filled... the goal bar seats are half empty... Yet the Devils give NO price break to try to put asses in the seats.

Like I've said all along, they are a business through and through...

Season Ticket Holders get 10% off suites, so I mean we could do it through me or msweet or one of the other STH.. I'd do it considering you get a sweet jersey

It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, the way I see it.. an NJDevs party, green jerseys, and the most anticipated game of the Devils season

So with the STH discount a 48 person suite for the game would be $254 a person.. Keep in mind that includes food and jerseys that go for at least $130

Edited by Colin226

Thanks for doing the research Jamie. It's just too much money.

The other problem with the Devils is that they are going to want this money (or most of it) right away. And we all know this.

There won't be any time to save. It'd be great to get the Red White and Green jersey though... we'll have to wait until we can buy it.

I just don't understand. The crowd against the Caps two nights ago looked like a preseason crowd. Most of the suites are always empty. The restaurant section is never even half filled... the goal bar seats are half empty... Yet the Devils give NO price break to try to put asses in the seats.

Like I've said all along, they are a business through and through...

The Devils give a decent amount of price breaks. Just not on Premium seating...

The sales guy just called me and while I had him on the phone I asked about suites for other games and he told me 20 seat suite Monday-Thursday game is $4000 and $5500 Friday-Sunday.

Some food is included with the single game suites.

Ok. So. I just got off the phone with Michael. I told him who I was and dropped the boards name and explained about the crawl and how we thought it would be an awesome idea to end it with the suite. He seemed extremely interested in that and thought it was a fantastic idea. He resent the information to me that we already recieved. Anyone that wants to see the PDF and DOC files he sent I can forward them to your email if you'd like. Basically here's what he told me:

The food and beverages are included. If we were to go with this they'll send the menu and listing. According to him "We don't like to release that information especially to a message board." yeah, weird.

The jersey that we would get is the replica ones that sell for $75-$135 range.

Prices are solid, he wouldn't budge, however he did say that if the person who's name it goes under is a FULL SEASON ticket holder it would be a whole 10% off.

Other than that I'm gonna read over the pdf and doc files and see what that is about.

The Devils give a decent amount of price breaks. Just not on Premium seating...

The sales guy just called me and while I had him on the phone I asked about suites for other games and he told me 20 seat suite Monday-Thursday game is $4000 and $5500 Friday-Sunday.

Some food is included with the single game suites.

Very true.. So with the STH discount we could get a 24 person suite to the 12/28 Thrashers game for about $170 a person.. I'd do that too

Ok. So. I just got off the phone with Michael. I told him who I was and dropped the boards name and explained about the crawl and how we thought it would be an awesome idea to end it with the suite. He seemed extremely interested in that and thought it was a fantastic idea. He resent the information to me that we already recieved. Anyone that wants to see the PDF and DOC files he sent I can forward them to your email if you'd like. Basically here's what he told me:

The food and beverages are included. If we were to go with this they'll send the menu and listing. According to him "We don't like to release that information especially to a message board." yeah, weird.

The jersey that we would get is the replica ones that sell for $75-$135 range.

Prices are solid, he wouldn't budge, however he did say that if the person who's name it goes under is a FULL SEASON ticket holder it would be a whole 10% off.

Other than that I'm gonna read over the pdf and doc files and see what that is about.

I pulled some strings and I have the menu on my home computer.. I can post it when I get back after tonight's game.. It seems decent (no sushi or crown roasts, but still classy stuff)

Sounds good to me!

I'm not sure about $180 according to pricing on StubHub it is very much a buyers market. There are seats available in the club sections for below season ticket holder cost with parking. I thought the suites were nice but I don't know about $30 per person nicer.

I'm not sure about $180 according to pricing on StubHub it is very much a buyers market. There are seats available in the club sections for below season ticket holder cost with parking. I thought the suites were nice but I don't know about $30 per person nicer.

I know.. my seats are $22 a game.. maybe we could do NJDevs game in the club seats.. someone ask if they can give a group discount in that area (prob not but it's worth a try)

I think msweet should treat us to the game.. He can count it as a business expense (I'll even buy stuff from his camera store!) :D

Excellent idea! :lol:

I'm both surprised at how high the suite prices were raised for that game and also not at all surprised. I'm, of course, not at all surprised that we (particularly Jamie and Colin) didn't just stop there and give up, and how the ridiculous idea is still alive :)

I'm going to do some research and asking around of my own as well and see what I can't uncover. I'm beginning to think that if the St Patrick's Day game doesn't work out, the prices are fairly reasonable for an NJDevs sweet suite party another day too, maybe during the holiday break.

If it's a reasonable price, I would definately be in on this. It would give me a chance to get to know you guys better and maybe some incentive not to be so shy when posting :evil:

Excellent idea! :lol:

I'm both surprised at how high the suite prices were raised for that game and also not at all surprised. I'm, of course, not at all surprised that we (particularly Jamie and Colin) didn't just stop there and give up, and how the ridiculous idea is still alive :)

I'm going to do some research and asking around of my own as well and see what I can't uncover. I'm beginning to think that if the St Patrick's Day game doesn't work out, the prices are fairly reasonable for an NJDevs sweet suite party another day too, maybe during the holiday break.

Everyone should know by now that I'm too stubborn to give up on a cool Devils idea B )

Yeah the 12/28 game is a Monday night so not only is it the least expensive, but more people will be able to go since it's holiday break for many posters

Everyone should know by now that I'm too stubborn to give up on a cool Devils idea B )

Yeah the 12/28 game is a Monday night so not only is it the least expensive, but more people will be able to go since it's holiday break for many posters

Yeah, that's why I was thinking during the holidays, college students who go to school away from Jersey will be home and folks like RD who live afar but still have roots in Jersey may or may not be home visiting family. Seems as good a time as any to do it.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking during the holidays, college students who go to school away from Jersey will be home and folks like RD who live afar but still have roots in Jersey may or may not be home visiting family. Seems as good a time as any to do it.

Well I was supposed to go to the game (12/28) with a friend but said friend's gone underground lately so I'm not sure what's going on and whether I'll be free or not, even though I'll be at the game either way :P

• 2 weeks later...