Terrible bobbleheads

iamtheprodigy

http://devils.nhl.com/

I noticed these because of an email sent to me (you probably all got it too). I don't really think they look anything like who they're supposed to be. Actually, the Jamie one is okay. But the Elias and Parise ones are awful. Is it just me or does Elias's look a bit like Patrick Swayze? :unsure:

Edited by iamtheprodigy

http://devils.nhl.com/

I noticed these because of an email sent to me (you probably all got it too). I don't really think they look anything like who they're supposed to be. Actually, the Jamie one is okay. But the Elias and Parise ones are awful. Is it just me or does Elias's look a bit like Patrick Swayze? :unsure:

You clearly don't remember the Ken Daneyko bobblehead, that had all of it's teeth and looke dnothing like Dano.

The nice thing is, these look exactly like those, which means they'll hopefully be a pretty good quality.

I also like how the Parise one has an A on it's sweater already. That didn't take long. :lol:

Marty and Jamie look pretty good...but Patty and Zach look terrible. I'd still take them if they were offered to me, but I can't make it to any of those games so I will go bobbleheadless again...

Yeah and seems the only reason the Devils ever offer honor to a player is if they have a C or an A or if they're Brodeur. Kind of a fair way of regarding players, very likely a Lou policy.

Yeah I feel like STH should get at least their choice of 1 of those 4.. I mean I'll take the BBQ and my Platinum Lounge game over a bobblehead any day, but COME ON!

It's my understanding (based both on what I have been told by a ticket rep and on the text that accompanies the posted image) that STHs will be getting all 4 bobbleheads.

Yeah I feel like STH should get at least their choice of 1 of those 4.. I mean I'll take the BBQ and my Platinum Lounge game over a bobblehead any day, but COME ON!

I don't think they are as bad as everyone is saying! No bobbleheads are going to look exactly like the player. I heard that people will Full Seasons will get these as a gift. The cheapest ticket for the Bobblehead Pack is $224, which is for 4 games and the set of bobbleheads. Pretty good deal if you ask me, considering this will be very limited, not alot are being made...

It's my understanding (based both on what I have been told by a ticket rep and on the text that accompanies the posted image) that STHs will be getting all 4 bobbleheads.

:wub::dance: YAY!!! You, and 3Cups's, just made my day!!

Edited by Colin226

Even though they look bad, it is cool that the STH will be getting them as well BC. It maybe a Christmas present from the Devils this season to the STH. We'll see...

I still want them. I just can't afford the tickets, so I will keep an eye out on ebay for them. I'm sure it will take a while. I'm still looking for the bobblehead of the mascot from a few years back.

The Elias one looks pretty accurate, and I understand his head doesn't bob up and down like the rest, it shakes back and forth just like he does after he misses another glorious scoring opportunity.

Oh, and if anyone wants a Marty one, Trenton also has a ticket deal where you buy six ticket vouchers good for any game for $99 and you get a free Marty bobblehead.

Edited by skeeter

The Elias one looks pretty accurate, and I understand his head doesn't bob up and down like the rest, it shakes back and forth just like he does after he misses another glorious scoring opportunity.

Oh, and if anyone wants a Marty one, Trenton also has a ticket deal where you buy six ticket vouchers good for any game for $99 and you get a free Marty bobblehead.

There is no picture of the Marty bobblehead on the Trenton site. I wonder if it is the same one, or a different one?