No one

Cold Streaks:

Ruslan Fedotenko, 0 pts in last 5 GP

Sidney Crosby, 0 pts in last 5 GP

Marc-Andre Fleury, 0-3-0, 4.27, .865 in last 3 GP

1024fraser.jpg

Series: 1-0 Devils

Devils won on 10/24, 4-1... GWG by Niclas Bergfors

Zach Parise, Travis Zajac and Niclas Bergfors each had a goal and an assist.

Mark Fraser scored his first NHL goal.

Big story -- First place is on the line in the Atlantic Division, thanks to the Devils' 3-1 victory on Wednesday night against the Anaheim Ducks in Newark. New Jersey and Pittsburgh have 24 points apiece. But the Devils are coming in with a six-game winning streak, while the Penguins have dropped three in a row and were shut out in their last two games.

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see colin didnt do this gtd either but good luck. and LGD!

My status on the main page asked someone else to take this game for me.. I hate disappointing people by not being able to post pictures on my work computer, and since I won't be out of work until 5pm I thought it best that someone else post this today

I'll be back Saturday ;)

I thought it was Colin's turn with his winning record. Oh well let's hope this GDT keeps winning.

LGD

I only stepped up because Colin said he couldn't do it.

Not I just need to find a way to make things good without using HTML... it removes everything I put in... so it looks good until I submit it... lol

I am soooo pumped for this game... I finally get to see the Devils play here at PSU. And to make things even more ineteresting, my roomate is from Pittsburgh and is a big Pens fan. Hopefully we stay hot tonight and keep our road record spotless and be in 1st all alone.

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32

This is another big early game in the season for the Devils tonight in Pittsburgh.

-This game is for 1st place in the division.

-Devils win they are all alone in 1st place in the Atlantic Division.

-Devils win they will also take the overall top spot in the EC over Washington.

-Devils are also looking to stay unbeaten on the road and look to go 9-0 with a win tonight in Pittsburgh that will be 1-road win shy of tying Buffalo's road record @ 10-0.

There is a lot at stake tonight early in the season already and would like to see this injury riddled Devils team win tonight and accomplish all that is at stake tonight for this Devils team. The last meeting in Pittsburgh the Devils played a great game and one of their best of the season for the 4-1 win there. I hope they can do it again tonight.

Get the win tonight Devils! Take 1st place and continue the unbeaten streak on the road and go 9-0!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

I only stepped up because Colin said he couldn't do it.

Not I just need to find a way to make things good without using HTML... it removes everything I put in... so it looks good until I submit it... lol

Colin and I were posting at the exact same time so I didn't read his message..Let's Go Devils we need a win for the GDT

I'm really pumped for this game! Couldn't watch the Ducks game unfortunately, but after watching the highlights, reading all the stories and analyzing the standings I already can't wait to spend another night cheering for the Devs!

C'mon Devils! You already gave the Penguins a beating the last time you met and this time they are as weak as it gets with injuries, three losses in a row and a scoreless streak!

LGD!!!

Go Devils

Please please please don't get off to a sluggish start.

Grrr at thursday games.

Interferes with my flash foward > office > 30 rock > its always sunny routine. Although I'll likely get to see all of 30 rock and its always sunny. Man I need a DVR

Edited by funetiklee