GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

I figured I would make the GDT since I will be attending this game.. Should be a great matchup as the Devils look to go 10-0 on the road and pick up their 9th straight win.. This team is red hot right now, but the Flyers have been playing well..

:gd:

Edited by Colin226

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow your going to the game be safe. and nice meeting you on saturday. so LGD!

Yes, I'm risking my life, but I will be wearing one of my crappy older jerseys incase I get showered with beer and/or food.. I'd risk death before getting one of my nice jerseys dirty

Nice meeting you as well!

Edited by Colin226

Yeah Colin make sure you be careful. It's a tricky place.

Besides any of the horror stories, it's a rough place. I know you're not an obnoxious guy so just try to enjoy yourself.... hopefully you sit with some Devils fans because there should be a good amount of them there.

Yeah Colin make sure you be careful. It's a tricky place.

Besides any of the horror stories, it's a rough place. I know you're not an obnoxious guy so just try to enjoy yourself.... hopefully you sit with some Devils fans because there should be a good amount of them there.

Yeah I mean I'm just gonna cheer the Devils and not be one of those opposing team's fans I always see in my section who has to be obnoxious to feel good at the game.. They will out-yell me and outnumber me anyway so why bother..

Anyone have any stories or advice about it?

There are too many stories. The last time I was there was 10.24.08 when two of my friends got pretty much attacked for no reason and that was also the smoke bomb game.

That was on a Saturday afternoon with the World Series that night across the street so it may have been a special occasion.

People will tell you different things. Sometimes if someone says something to you, and you yell back... they will laugh or just shut up.

But of course you could get some crazy jerk who is drunk or stupid enough to do something about it.

Just cheer for the Devils. Celebrate a goal... but don't go crazy. Obviously you're outnumber... Hell I was there for an Avs-Flyers game last year and even saw Avs fans get beat up and harassed.

I have a lot of reasons for why I hate that city and its people so much. Most of it actually has nothing to do with sports or the Flyers. But I'm not going to get into all. Give me a call in about 20 minutes if you want to chat Colin... I'm going to be in the car going to Passaic for a little while for work.

Give me a call in about 20 minutes if you want to chat Colin... I'm going to be in the car going to Passaic for a little while for work.

I'm actually at my desk at work, which is right next to my boss.. Otherwise I definitely would.. You'd think Corzine was a bad politician with the amount of papers I'm shredding right now ;).. Unfortunately you probably won't be reading this until much later so I apologize for not calling.. But I really appreciate the advice!

Another big game for the Devils tonight and this is a real biggie.

Devils look to tie the Sabres record of going 10-0 in their first 10-raod games of the season. Many records have been set for the Devils and Philadelphia and look to grab another one tonight.

Devils PP and PK has been exceptionally on this 9-game road winning streak and hope it continues tonight. jump out on the Flyers early in the first. This is the one place and team the devils do not want to fall behind early on. Devils lost their home season opener pretty bad to these Flyers and tonight is payback time in their building. Devils better be ready for this one because we all know the Flyers will be.

Get the win Devils and go TEN AND 0 on the road tying the Sabres record!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil: