GDT: Islanders @ Devils 1pm

njdevil26

Someone had to! I can't NOT see a GDT before I get on the train.

NHL.com Preview

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2009020367&navid=sb:preview

New Jersey Devils 16-6-1

New York IslandeerrrrrSSSSS!!! 10-9-7

Devils injured:

Paul Martin, Johnny Oduya, Rob Niedermayer- Dainius Zubrus, David Clarkson.

Islanders injured:

Stan Fischler jerseys.

As always, Jagerbombs and lunch at the Arena Lounge starting at 11:30. Join us!

Edited by njdevil26

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An injury-plagued Devils team take on a hot Islanders team today. Going to be a good one especially if it is Brodeur vs. Roloson in goal today in the only home afternoon matenee' game of the season. Devils will miss Clarkson for sometime with the ankle injury he suffered in yesterdays game. Hopefully parise will keep his scoring streak going today. The PK needs to play well and score on the PP when given the chances. Zharkov may make his debut today with Clarkson's injury or a possibility they may bring Rob Niedermayer back a game sooner today. We shall see...

Just win Devils! Just WIN!

Devils going for their 6th straight win on home ice! Keep the winning streak going.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

GO DEVILS

Any news on who's staring in net for the Devs?

Who else? Marty's on a hot streak, he plays. He's on a cold streak, he plays his way out of it.

Lines:

Parise/Zajac/Bergfors

Rolston/Elias/Langenbrunner

Zharkov/McAmmond/Halischuk

Peters/Pelley/Pikkarainen

White/Mottau

Greene/Salvador

Fraser/Corrente

WOW that's frightening. Consider: only 5 forwards in the lineup right now played for this team last year. Six rookies in the overall lineup, and that's not even counting Pelley who's still young.

On the plus side, those who never get to see a Lowell Devils game will finally get to today. :lol:

If you told me at the beginning of thr year, we'd have a line of Zharkov-Mcammond-Halischuk as our 3rd best offensive line, I'd probably get a good laugh before i started crying.

I think if anyone told us we'd be without Martin, Oduya, Zubruis, Neidermayer, Pandolfo, and now Clarkson we wouldn't even turn on the TV.

for a team that lemaire said was going to keep skating and moving, the devils really look like they are doing a whole lot of standing around and waiting/watching.

some puck control would be nice too.

and i think it's funny that somehow peters is getting some blame for the goal allowed. looks to me like it deflected off of our defenseman's stick.