Schwab Is Better Than Brodure!

znjdevilsfan

RoughDraft Posted on Sep 26 2002, 07:15 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....You are basing this on one game.

not just on tonights game, but at the practices at the S.M.A and seeing him other places

NJayDevil Posted on Sep 26 2002, 07:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

way to spell BrodeUR right.

This is comical, haha.

ya, i know, i cant spell, but its my own opinion, you can disagree if you want <_<

RoughDraft Posted on Sep 26 2002, 07:15 PM

.....You are basing this on one game.

not just on tonights game, but at the practices at the S.M.A and seeing him other places

NJayDevil Posted on Sep 26 2002, 07:17 PM

way to spell BrodeUR right.

This is comical, haha.

ya, i know, i cant spell, but its my own opinion, you can disagree if you want <_<

Do you remember Schwabby as a Devil earlier in his career?

He was definitely not a "great goalie" then..he's a lot better now, but nowhere near Marty.

Okay, fine, you're not basing it on one game...but one game and practices? This is training camp, this is the pre-season.

Just wondering, but are you new(er) to the game?

k, this is my opinion, but schwab is so much better than brodure. he is better all around, very fan friendly, he stops pucks very well, he takes control of the game and could be a very good leader. hes excellent on power plays against him too, this guy could replace him any day now

Sorry but you give female hockey fans a bad name.

please watch some games get a clue before you post anymore garbage like this!!!

k, this is my opinion, but schwab is so much better than brodure. he is better all around, very fan friendly, he stops pucks very well, he takes control of the game and could be a very good leader. hes excellent on power plays against him too, this guy could replace him any day now

Sorry but you give female hockey fans a bad name.

please watch some games get a clue before you post anymore garbage like this!!!

who said i was female? i go to about 30 games a year and i try to either watch or listen to the rest somewhere

One would think going to 30 hockey games a year would help their spelling of player's names.

Just because Schwab is in net doesn't mean Marty is going to get any more of a rest. That doesn't mean Schwabby is a bad goalie, but he's here for a reason and he understands that reason and his role. I don't think YOU understand that.

We thought the same with Beezer...and look how that turned out.

And to say that Marty is overhyped/Schwab is a better goalie...give me a break!