The Official Rangers Suck Thread

Triumph

I always did think his legend was just a bit overblown. The Rangers did have to go out and make a bunch of costly trades and recruit a whole lot of ex-Oilers to win that Cup. At least the Devils built their own identity in winning theirs. They didn't have to go out and borrow someone else's.

Let's not forget his guarantees that he would bring the Canucks to the playoffs, and that he would bring the Rangers back to the playoffs when he returned to New York! Nobody ever mentions those guarantees. Nobody ever mentions that he demanded to wear 11 in Vancouver even though the number was unofficially retired for a player who passed away.

It's funny reading some Rangers board these days. Seeing them going from "OMG we has Gaborikx we're winning teh Cupzz!!!1oneone" to "We should just tank and get a higher draft pick" mode is just priceless. :evil:

Oh fvck no, not another Pittsburgh :puke:

gaborik played over 26 minutes in the first game of a home and home.

hey tortorella, you can yell and scream and curse all you want and talk about lack of effort but then you go ahead and reward the lack of effort with more ice time. He basically ran 6 forwards all night.

hilarious disaster indeed.

LOL REDDEN. The disaster that is Redden is even more delicious than we imagined it would be when he got signed.

I honestly expected the Rangers to do BETTER than last year, but wtf was I thinking lol. It's double fun in my house again, I only enjoy watching Rangers games when they lose. I need to get Lundqvist off my fantasy team.

It's too bad the Rags keep playing on Devils game days.

I will add my first post to this great thread by stating that Mark Messier is a fvcking f*ggot. I wouldn't piss on that cock-sucker if he was on fire. You want bile Tri, you got bile. I have plenty of it for that heaping pile of donkey-sh!t organization.

Yeah!!...what he said

Seriously though what the hell happened to Redden? He had some sick numbers for a while from 2000 to 2006.

Oh he was playing with Chara duh.

He took the money and ran (instead of skated)

They are paying him like more money than Marty makes

BAHAHAHHAAHA

Similiar to how he burned Lacavalier and St. Louis out in 2007. That's how he coaches. He runs his top players out there with some unbelieveable TOI and forgets he has 1-2 other lines.

on the rangers, he doesn't. it's either do that or play the corpse of chris drury or the corpse-like ales kotalik. can you imagine being the coach of the rangers? expansion team coaches have an easier time - at least those guys are fighting to keep a job.

I feel like I'm missing a player that was on the Rangers roster last year and is not this year. Is there a place that has old rosters of teams? I tried looking through trans logs but free agents leaving doesn't really show up on a team's trans log.

I feel like I'm missing a player that was on the Rangers roster last year and is not this year. Is there a place that has old rosters of teams? I tried looking through trans logs but free agents leaving doesn't really show up on a team's trans log.

Zherdev? Gomez? Naslund? Mara? Betts? Dawes? Kalinin? Korpikorski? Prucha? Morris? Orr? Antropov? Sjostrom? Rismiller? Reitz?

I think those are the major ones.

Zherdev? Gomez? Naslund? Mara? Betts? Dawes? Kalinin? Korpikorski? Prucha? Morris? Orr? Antropov? Sjostrom? Rismiller? Reitz?

I think those are the major ones.

Prucha scored 2 tonight...Rangers scored 1