The Official Rangers Suck Thread

Triumph

This reminds me of a little didddy:

If you know the Rangers suck, clap your hands

If you know the Rangers suck, clap your hands

If you know the Rangers suck, and they'll never win the Cup, if you know the Rangers suck clap your hands

FORE, MOTHERFVCKERS!

• 2 years later...

Wow, I forgot all about this thread. Yeah, the Rangers suck. 14 games to get through the 7th and 8th seeds. And their fans chant 'We want the Cup' - they'll have to play a lot better to get it.

Their consolation prize will be retiring Jeff Beukeboom's jersey next year.

Wow, I forgot all about this thread. Yeah, the Rangers suck. 14 games to get through the 7th and 8th seeds. And their fans chant 'We want the Cup' - they'll have to play a lot better to get it.

From your keyboard to God's ears.

The Rangers only hope is Lundqvist. He bailed them out the first two rounds to the 7th and 8th seeds and he'll have pull a miracle out of his ass to win this one. If he can do it. We'll never live it down. I hate these fvckers so much I want to sweep these a$$holes. The best part about it is the team hates them as much as we all do. Let's Go Devils!

• Like 1

i find that Ranger fans year in and year out are overly arrogant and always expect them to be amazing... this year, they play well and bam.. i get tons of sh!t from ranger fan friends about it

time to put these arrogant bastards in their place.. if the Devs win, i will feel like Cartman licking the tears from Scott Tenorman

• Like 1

"@JessicaLynn312: The fact that there were Devils fans waiting outside MSG tonight makes me hate them more than I ever thought I could."

"@JessicaLynn312: @NewYorkPuck no need to stand out in front of MSG with those ugly jerseys and then taunt us on the train."

So, which one is it? We don't have fans? Or we do? Pick one please..

I'm not worried about their fans. They go to 1-2 Rangers home games a year on average. Real blue-collar hockey fans simply can't afford to be a dedicated game-attending Rangers fan. The large majority of their fan-base treats going to Rangers games during the regular season the way they treat going to a Broadway show and a fancy restaurant. It's a rare thing they treat themselves to, maybe on birthdays or special occasions.

In a series like this, the more annoying aspect we're going to have to deal with is the everyday Joe Schmoe that used to watch the Messier/Gretzky Rangers and is joining in the discussion now for old-time fun's sake, spewing the same 4-5 Rangers talking points they got off The Post through the years (we're bankrupt, Parise's going to the Rangers on July 1, we're a trap team that killed the NHL, and Marty's fat and "banged his wife's sister").

Overall, we dealt with the Flyers fans in our building with a real intense vengeance. We can deal with these fairweather softies that don't even wear jerseys to their own home-games. MSG looks like a Men's Wearhouse ad. Their fans are nothing to worry about. I've never had anything more hurtful yelled at me when I was at MSG than that "Marty's fat". I replied, "That's good, so it'll be harder for the 300 homeless people outside your ****** arena to pry the 3 Stanley Cup rings off his fat fingers then."

• Like 3

Still, the biggest thing we have over Rangers fans is our three Stanley Cups.

When is 1 greater than 3? When you're a Ranger fan!

They throw logic out the window everytime you try and have a conversation with them. Their nickname for Martin Brodeur, a future Hall of Famer, 2 gold medal winner, 3 Stanley Cup winner, came from Sean Avery, a retired 30 year old who's giving fashion advice as a contributor to GQ.

And some of their fans STILL WANT HIM BACK...