The Official Rangers Suck Thread

Triumph

The way it's shaping up the Devils have a good chance to deal the Rangers season a death blow on 3/25.

Isles @ Rags 3/24

Rags @ Devils 3/25

Hopefully my two favorite clubs can double-team those fvcking clowns. Two L's in two days to the lowly Islanders and Devils will have raggy fans collapsing in their chairs.

Isles @ Rags 3/24

Rags @ Devils 3/25

Hopefully my two favorite clubs can double-team those fvcking clowns. Two L's in two days to the lowly Islanders and Devils will have raggy fans collapsing in their chairs.

Oh how great that would be to see! The season ending 2 day event! First watch the rags lose to their bitter rivals in 3-D!! Reach out and touch the end of the season. Then, watch as the devils chase the towel beater out of the Rock again! Maybe they can have some kind of 3-D broadcast where the Rangers "throw the towel" right into your living room!

Hey...it says leave logic at the door.

And here it is: your moment of Zen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuuyoJp9Lg4

</season>

Edited by skullsmasher

We just need to convince Sather they're just one more aging vet away from fixing everything. Maybe they could pay Jagr a lot of money again to come back and say 'hi' to Ovie once more. Don't forget to sign Jokinen too. Don't get crazy though, all the pieces are there. Just one more over the hill gracefully aging former scorer will do the trick Slats!

So Gary Bettman was on Boomer & Carton's show on WFAN this morning talking about his alma mater Cornell in the NCAA tourney. At the end of the interview, this little exchange goes down...

Carton: Can I ask a favor of you, Gary?

Bettman: You can ask absolutely anything ...

Carton: Could you dig up $10 million from somewhere in the NHL's budget to lure Lou Lamoriello over here to be GM of the Rangers?

Bettman: ... except for that.

Boomer, Carton, Bettman: lulz

It definitely got a coupla hahas out of me. Rangers suck. roflrofl

So Gary Bettman was on Boomer & Carton's show on WFAN this morning talking about his alma mater Cornell in the NCAA tourney. At the end of the interview, this little exchange goes down...

Carton: Can I ask a favor of you, Gary?

Bettman: You can ask absolutely anything ...

Carton: Could you dig up $10 million from somewhere in the NHL's budget to lure Lou Lamoriello over here to be GM of the Rangers?

Bettman: ... except for that.

Boomer, Carton, Bettman: lulz

It definitely got a coupla hahas out of me. Rangers suck. roflrofl

I love Boomer's jealousy of the Devils. When they had Zach on a couple weeks ago he was talking about him possibly signing with the Rags down the road. Clearly he understands the power of Lou-Aid, though :koolaid:

Well the Islanders have obviously given up on the season, and are basically rolling over and letting the rags win. Shame, I was looking forward to a hard fought game and maybe watching the rags have their playoffs hope dashed, but the Islanders are barely skating.

It seems to me that this may be the beginning of another decade stretch of the Rangers missing the playoffs. Such a shame. Good thing for baseball and football for NYC as it's just yet another disappointment for all NY Rags and NY Bricks fans.

• 3 weeks later...

This, and for as much as Lundqvist gets ripped on for his glove hand and pad size, the SOB does find a way to get his team into the playoffs. I think somehow they'll find themselves clinching in Game 81 or so yet again...which means Sather gets to keep his job.

They still have to win one more game, but I had a feeling these fvckers would find a way to least stay in it to the very end. I hate the Rangers, hate 'em hate 'em hate 'em, but I have to tip my hat to them for fighting so hard to stay alive. The fact that they actually control their destiny, considering where they were, is pretty amazing.