Brian Rolston Autograph Signing

mac760

Saw this and thought I should post it.

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS BRIAN ROLSTON ON THURSDAY FEBRUARY 11TH FROM 6-8PM. EACH AUTOGRAPH WILL BE $20 EACH, ADVANCED TICKETS ARE NOW BEING SOLD.

I had spoken to Ron at the Elias signing and he stated this would be the next guest he gets... I WILL be there for this one no doubt. I have a stick/photo from the 90's I'd like him to sign. Can't wait, thanks Mac!

Ken, how did you make out at the Parise signing?

BC, i didn't attend the Parise signing as i really didn't need anything else signed as of the moment. My next target is Brian's (Sportsminded) Clarkson signing on the 29th as i have a few things to get done there. At $15 it's more then worth it, even though it's kind of far for me on a workday lol.

Clarkson is another of those guys who signs just as well after a game as he does at a paid signing but $15 dollars is pretty good if you want to get it just right and you have multiple items. I actually heard that the Parise signing was pretty sparsely attended unfortunately.

Clarkson is another of those guys who signs just as well after a game as he does at a paid signing but $15 dollars is pretty good if you want to get it just right and you have multiple items. I actually heard that the Parise signing was pretty sparsely attended unfortunately.

yeah i was at the parise signing. the line didn't extend even close to the doors of the store. Rolston should be a good one. Can't wait.

I had spoken to Ron at the Elias signing and he stated this would be the next guest he gets... I WILL be there for this one no doubt. I have a stick/photo from the 90's I'd like him to sign. Can't wait, thanks Mac!

Matt,

It was actually at the Colin White signing that Ron mentioned it. The only reason I know, is that I was standing next to you when you guys talked about it. ;)

Matt,

It was actually at the Colin White signing that Ron mentioned it. The only reason I know, is that I was standing next to you when you guys talked about it. ;)

That is correct Mike, Ron said that Rolston was his next HOPEFUL guest there to sign. Sorry about that. Hey, I'm glad you'll be flying out for the Rolston signing as well. That is really cool to have both you and Andrew there. Maybe we can meet up with Whitey and get your helmet. Tyler and Paul might attend. Doug said he pushed for time and might not make it. Jordan is still in school and also might miss it. Would be great to see the gang. Remember F.A.K.K.!

Edited by Chorske17

That is correct Mike, Ron said that Rolston was his next HOPEFUL guest there to sign. Sorry about that. Hey, I'm glad you'll be flying out for the Rolston signing as well. That is really cool to have both you and Andrew there. Maybe we can meet up with Whitey and get your helmet. Tyler and Paul might attend. Doug said he pushed for time and might not make it. Jordan is still in school and also might miss it. Would be great to see the gang.

Matt,

Got my airline ticket tonight....but, I will not be flying into Philly this time! Coming to Newark instead, so I don't have to do the car rental crap.....thanks for offering to pick me up and drive me around.......I hope all of the other guys can make it as well...Ron was so good to me at the Whitey signing, I cannot wait to visit him and his crew again....Great guy and great event.

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Matt,

Got my airline ticket tonight....but, I will not be flying into Philly this time! Coming to Newark instead, so I don't have to do the car rental crap.....thanks for offering to pick me up and drive me around.......I hope all of the other guys can make it as well...Ron was so good to me at the Whitey signing, I cannot wait to visit him and his crew again....Great guy and great event.

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Mike,

That is great. Hopefully we can all hang out like before. It was definitely fun.

I'm curious to see how many people show up to this event that spoke poorly of Rolston early on this season or last season. Funny how people can change their tune when players start to produce. Should be interesting. I'm going to call and ask Ron today about that arrangement. Keep me posted on here and elsewhere of what the itinerary is. Maybe we can get some good ole' Subway when we are there too.

M

• 1 month later...

Mac, are you still coming to this? I'll be there with a surprise (or two) i'm pretty excited about......

Yeah I have my tickets. The addition of Bryce Salvador in Hackensack means an early arrival for me. Bryce's game worn jersey is one of my favorites so I'd like to meet him.

Edited by mac760

Yeah I have my tickets. The addition of Bryce Salvador in Hackensack means an early arrival for me. Bryce's game worn jersey is one of my favorites so I'd like to meet him.

I hope to meet you Mac as I've heard from another person (3CupsN9) that you are a game worn collector. Hopefully there will be a plethora of fans there. I know in the past there have been people who bitched and moaned over Rolston and hopefully those people just stay home. It should be a good outing and hopefully meet a fellow Devils collector. PM me and I'll tell you when and where I'll be in line if you are interested in meeting.

Nice Mac I will be at that Salvador signing as it is 20 minutes from my home. Bringing my Salvador gamer as well. He has some of the best wear!

I hope to meet you Mac as I've heard from another person (3CupsN9) that you are a game worn collector. Hopefully there will be a plethora of fans there. I know in the past there have been people who bitched and moaned over Rolston and hopefully those people just stay home. It should be a good outing and hopefully meet a fellow Devils collector. PM me and I'll tell you when and where I'll be in line if you are interested in meeting.

Modest collection. We met kind of at the expo over the summer. But I'll try and stop by. We'll be there early so we can get over to Salvador.

I just found this site and I am SO GLAD I DID!!

Brian Rolston is the reason I became a Devils fan in the first place. At my first game, my date told me that I had to "pick a player" who I would then follow for the season. My grandfather was a professional soccer player and also played in the 1936 Olympics in Germany. His number had always been 14 and that was my number all through school, playing field hockey, soccer and softball. So Brian is who I chose to follow. Then, a year later, he was traded to the Avs and I was heart broken. Followed him through his trade to the Bruins (made countless trips to Boston for Bruins games - he also ran over my sisters foot when we were standing there outside waiting for autographs.. he drove on by :( )then watched him go to the Wild (went out there once and went to ever Devils/Minn game when they came this way). When my cousin called me last year and said Brian was coming back to the Devils, I thought I died and went to heaven!! I *AM* the Brian Rolston fan club in Philadelphia. :-)

I'll be driving over 100 miles and 2 hours to come to this signing. I've never met him but it's not like I never tried. This is like a dream come true. :D

Oh and Happy early Birthday to Brian!! He celebrates his birthday this month.

I just found this site and I am SO GLAD I DID!!

Brian Rolston is the reason I became a Devils fan in the first place. At my first game, my date told me that I had to "pick a player" who I would then follow for the season. My grandfather was a professional soccer player and also played in the 1936 Olympics in Germany. His number had always been 14 and that was my number all through school, playing field hockey, soccer and softball. So Brian is who I chose to follow. Then, a year later, he was traded to the Avs and I was heart broken. Followed him through his trade to the Bruins (made countless trips to Boston for Bruins games - he also ran over my sisters foot when we were standing there outside waiting for autographs.. he drove on by :( )then watched him go to the Wild (went out there once and went to ever Devils/Minn game when they came this way). When my cousin called me last year and said Brian was coming back to the Devils, I thought I died and went to heaven!! I *AM* the Brian Rolston fan club in Philadelphia. :-)

I'll be driving over 100 miles and 2 hours to come to this signing. I've never met him but it's not like I never tried. This is like a dream come true. :D

Oh and Happy early Birthday to Brian!! He celebrates his birthday this month.

Sounds like dedication. Congratulations on finally being able to meet him. What do you plan on getting signed?

Thanks!!!

Hmm.. I was thinking either my USA Rolston jersey OR my Boston Bruins jersey. I don't really wear the Bruins jersey unless I go to a non-Devils game that someone got us tickets for.

I'll be wearing my USA Rolston jersey tonight at the Garden. We are the guests of Henrik Lundqvist at tonights game - get to go into the Rangers Green room and have dinner with the wives. I doubt any of them who know Rolston is so I may skate by (except of one of the players see the jersey, then I may get raised eyebrows). Wore it last night at the game vs Toronto.. What a freaking game!!

Thanks!!!

Hmm.. I was thinking either my USA Rolston jersey OR my Boston Bruins jersey. I don't really wear the Bruins jersey unless I go to a non-Devils game that someone got us tickets for.

I'll be wearing my USA Rolston jersey tonight at the Garden. We are the guests of Henrik Lundqvist at tonights game - get to go into the Rangers Green room and have dinner with the wives. I doubt any of them who know Rolston is so I may skate by (except of one of the players see the jersey, then I may get raised eyebrows). Wore it last night at the game vs Toronto.. What a freaking game!!

Do you know Lundqvist? Some of the wives must know who Rolston is. After all, the Devils are the Rangers division/cross-river rival. The game last night was one for the ages. Wear the same jersey and everything else you wore last night. Keep the good luck going!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.