Devils Jersey cheap/free international shipping

Dave30

Looking to get a Devils jersey (doesn't have to be real just decent qaulity)

is there any websites that offer cheap or free international shipping, because paying for the shipping to australia makes a lot of websites bad value for money

• 2 weeks later...

is there any websites that offer cheap or free international shipping, because paying for the shipping to australia makes a lot of websites bad value for money

I havent found anywhere as of yet.

Im looking to get a Team Sweden and Team USA IIHF 2006 olympic jersey to train in but shipping from ice Jerseys to the UK is as much as the jersey.

I'd email this guy: Cheap Jersey

I don't think this will go for that much at all, and even with international shipping should still be a bargain...

I'd email this guy: Cheap Jersey

I don't think this will go for that much at all, and even with international shipping should still be a bargain...

Before bidding on that I would definitely ask for a picture of the back. The fact that he says there's a 30 on it but doesn't show what it looks like makes me wonder if they're hiding something.

Before bidding on that I would definitely ask for a picture of the back. The fact that he says there's a 30 on it but doesn't show what it looks like makes me wonder if they're hiding something.

Maybe, but regardless of what the 30 is, this jersey will likely go for $5. The OP was seeking a cheap decent quality jersey, so I figured this would fulfill both criteria.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.