Scf Game 7 Thread

msweet

Beer #1:

I'm so nervous and excited!! It's been an amazing year, playoffs, series. Dano is back whether it's a good decision (i think it is) or not I like the move!!

About to drop the puck......

I believe!

GO DEVILS!!

Rafalski is on his A game tonight. He is all over the place.

Devils D is doing a good job not giving up second chances and they are denying the Ducks to shoot.

I really like what I am seeing so far. I hope the Devils can find a way to get that first goal.

I think one goal does it here in tonight's game.

All calls/non calls going Ducks way. Leclerc was BLANTLY offsides on one play...no whistle...Langer was called offsides on opposite end when he appeared to stay on sides....offsides.....Gomer was BLATANTLY cross checked in front of the net NO CALL.....TOTAL B.S.

GO DEVILS!!!

Good first period meaningt effort from alll Devils.

Too bad no score for but then no score against I'll take it now.

Later I will bitch because it could go to OT where it's first score wins ut I'll worry about that later.

Good effort Devils.

Crowd is hot an into game.................GOOD

I don't like where this game is headed (looks like OT loss)

The Ducks have been good

JS Giguere's illegal pads saved 2 goals. The Brylin goal surely would've been in had Giguere not stuffed Mt. Rushmore under his jersey. No way he gets the toe on that Elias chance if the pads are of legal length.

Good job by the Devils in the first period. I can't complain at all. It would be nice to score a goal, but at least Anaheim did not score either.

Devils D played a very good first period. Good job by the Devils PK unit as the Ducks did not do a good job with that PP.

Giguere has been amazing though so far and that's what I am worried about. I just hope Giguere does not psyche the Devils out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.