Scf Game 7 Thread

msweet

Let me make a "toast" to everybody here since we are all "brothers" and "sisters!"

We've stuck with the team through thick and thin and this Stanley Cup is the great reward we get from our team.

Congrats to the Devils and their great fans!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

LET'S DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

CUP! CUP!! CUP!!!

OMG, what a fantastic Game 7 and what a way to start the summer.....

Thanks to Lou, the mastermind.....

Thanks to Burnsy, the man, simply the man.....

Thanks to these players, truly a dynasty....3 Cups in 9 years....say what you will, this is one great team.....

Thanks to everybody here...this is what we've waited for....

And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's put the clock up for Banner Night, because Chico and I are making the trip up from VA, come hell or high water, preferably HELL!! :evil:

Stanley Cup Champions Again....damn, isn't it sweet to say that!?!?!?

And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's put the clock up for Banner Night, because Chico and I are making the trip up from VA, come hell or high water, preferably HELL!! :evil:

Stanley Cup Champions Again....damn, isn't it sweet to say that!?!?!?

I am NOT having any more surgery until after the banner is hung...I don't care if my arms dangle boneless :evil:

I am NOT having any more surgery until after the banner is hung...I don't care if my arms dangle boneless :evil:

Dew, we're holding you to that.......and we're holding you, Zam, and everybody else from the board....Banner Night, make your plans now!!!!!!

Heading to bed to dream of the Cup....good night all....and hey

OUR DEVILS WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!

Peace, love, and pucks, my brothers and sisters, tonight we sleep the sleep of true believers!!

I want to thank SBT for guranteeing that the Devils will win in Game 7. That man is never wrong.

I also want to thank NJayDevil for making that inspired speech about how the Devils would win in Game 7. I bet he is enjoying this. He truly loves the Devils. The Devils are like his life so I am happy for him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.