GDT: Lightning @ Devils Sun 6pm EST

bdubdevs

So if you're the kinda person who saves their tickets, I guess you gotta hand them over to relinquish that free game thing maybe. The seats should suck...I don't think people are really entitled to a cheaper game or a free game. They should just hand out free stuff on Sunday and call it a day. I wonder if people will be in Sunday at all.

How are people not entitled to a cheaper game or a free game?!?!?!? They paid to see a hockey GAME (60 minutes, possibly longer with OT). They saw just over HALF of a game. The team never relayed any information to the fans and kept them in the dark. (pun intended) Nobody is going to show up Sunday. The game was originally a weekend night. People have work Monday, and who wants to drive to the arena to watch half a game when your team is already down 3-0? Not to mention NFL playoffs. Just a complete mess all around.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if the Devils could shed any light on STH parking.

I'm guessing, unless they anticipate a TINY crowd, you're on your own, because the VIP lot isn't even enough for the draft party and alot of the people at the draft party didn't realize you could park there

I'm guessing, unless they anticipate a TINY crowd, you're on your own, because the VIP lot isn't even enough for the draft party and alot of the people at the draft party didn't realize you could park there

Right, but STHs paid for parking for that game. The Devils have agreements with that lots of assigned STHs, so they should figure it out.

Right, but STHs paid for parking for that game. The Devils have agreements with that lots of assigned STHs, so they should figure it out.

The parking situation may ultimately decide if I'm going tomorrow or not. No chance in hell am I paying a total of $30-$40 to park for a mid-season game against the Lightning.

they do, but technically, we used the space/ticket. I question whether some of the places will even be open on what was supposed to be a non-event Sunday. I'll definately give them a call tomorrow to try and figure it out. the easiest way to fix this would be to credit STH for the value of their pass into their ticket account.

they do, but technically, we used the space/ticket. I question whether some of the places will even be open on what was supposed to be a non-event Sunday. I'll definately give them a call tomorrow to try and figure it out. the easiest way to fix this would be to credit STH for the value of their pass into their ticket account.

If you could post the response to the thread that would be appreciated, Thanks.

I'd hate to complete this game and end up losing somebody to injury.

I don't understand how this would be any different than losing someone to injury in the same game if it weren't suspended. Just because part of the game has been rescheduled doesn't mean it doesn't count.

I look forward to tuning in to this ridiculous farce.

If the Devils don't win, I'm curious how this affects their roadtrip. We have a big rivalry game on Tuesday and could have used the extra day of rest instead of playing half a game with a 3 goal deficit.

I don't understand how this would be any different than losing someone to injury in the same game if it weren't suspended. Just because part of the game has been rescheduled doesn't mean it doesn't count.

it's basically 3 games in 3 days with traveling between all 3 of them. Not exactly normal. But, thanks for calling me out on my statement.

it's basically 3 games in 3 days with traveling between all 3 of them. Not exactly normal. But, thanks for calling me out on my statement.

That's true about the travel, I thought you were saying that because you felt as though it's not a regular game anymore. Not sure what you mean about calling you out on your statement, I was simply disagreeing with you.