Jersey Customization

losdiablos103

Hey guys/gals, i just bought a new plain RBK Edge jersey, and I want to customize it, but I'm not sure what to get. I've always wanted to get a "Rangers Suck" jersey with number 94, because i hope for as long as I live thats the last cup those bastards win, but then I thought what if, what if they do win one before i die? That jersey would look kinda dumb no? I don't wanna get my last name either, but I dont know what to get. Im open to suggestions..

Hey guys/gals, i just bought a new plain RBK Edge jersey, and I want to customize it, but I'm not sure what to get. I've always wanted to get a "Rangers Suck" jersey with number 94, because i hope for as long as I live thats the last cup those bastards win, but then I thought what if, what if they do win one before i die? That jersey would look kinda dumb no? I don't wanna get my last name either, but I dont know what to get. Im open to suggestions..

Personally, I think that would be a cool jersey, but to others, IDK. I actually saw a blank white Rags jersey with RANGERSSUCK on the front .. albeit a smaller font size so it could fit ... that was a COOL ASS jersey!

Maybe get a blank Rags jersety with RANGERSSUCK on the front, FLYERS SWALLOW on the back lol?

Well my love for our team goes a hell of a lot further than my hate for the rags, id rather see us win, then them lose. But i have 2 marty jerseys (one rbk edge with the innagural season patch, and a ccm) I have a zach jersey (red ccm) ive got a gio jersey (red rbk edge) and ive got the black practice, a plain rbk edge with sigs on the fron, and a plain white ccm. Now i have this brand new red rbk edge, and not sure if i wanna put one of our boys on it. Thats why i thought the "Rangers Suck" 94 jersey would be pretty classic.

Put on it whatever you want to. You the one that is wearing it and you paid for it. Do what you want and just enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

What was the charge for customization? Doesn't surprise me they refused. Even shop.nhl.com has a customization rule stating, "Language deemed inappropriate, derogatory, or profane will not be accepted".

it cost me $60. The lady behind the desk liked how i smelled so instead of taking $65 which is what it is supposed to be, she took only $60 from me.. No big difference :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.