Another controversy

Z-Man

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/frequentflyers/NHL_investigating_FSN_Pittsburgh.html

The NHL is investigating Fox Sports Net Pittsburgh for not sending all available camera angles to league headquarters in Toronto for Simon Gagne’s apparent goal that was under review against the Penguins last Thursday, league spokesman Gary Meagher confirmed to the Daily News.

Edited by Z-Man

No shocking at all.....when you cheat to get Mario (and it works), well you think you can get away with anything once.

Twice, they cheated to get Crosby too. That franchise is a disgrace, any accomplishment it makes needs to have an asterisk * Including the three championship "wins"

I meant to post something about this when it happened. I was watching this game on the NHL Network and they were using the Pittsburgh feed. I felt something was weird because during the entire time the goal was being reviewed, they NEVER showed a replay of it. Usually for our games they show 20 different angles and zoom in on the goal, etc. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as the goal is waved off, they show a PERFECT view of the puck crossing the goal line, and the dope homer announcers for Pittsburgh are like "whoops! lookie there!" and laughing about it. Pittsburgh was in the process of coming back in that game and that goal would have ended it. Fortunately they lost anyway.

Edited by skeeter

Twice, they cheated to get Crosby too. That franchise is a disgrace, any accomplishment it makes needs to have an asterisk * Including the three championship "wins"

Too funny...I feel that way too. It was just to convenient getting him when they were ready to move.

I wish they'd get docked points.