Devils Autograph blow out

I own and run a sports autograph store in Hasbrouck heights NJ. Last season we conducted a bunch of autograph signings with David Clarkson , Travis Zajac , Johnny Oduya and Mike Rupp. We have extra 8x10 photos left and I would love to share them with the Fans here. All 4 with a COA from Ultimate sports legends for 35.00 plus shipping or free pick up at the store. We also have pucks signed by them also. All 4 pucks for 50.00 plus shipping or free pick up. pick a puck and a photo for 20.00 . 201 815 9172 for more info .

I own and run a sports autograph store in Hasbrouck heights NJ. Last season we conducted a bunch of autograph signings with David Clarkson , Travis Zajac , Johnny Oduya and Mike Rupp. We have extra 8x10 photos left and I would love to share them with the Fans here. All 4 with a COA from Ultimate sports legends for 35.00 plus shipping or free pick up at the store. We also have pucks signed by them also. All 4 pucks for 50.00 plus shipping or free pick up. pick a puck and a photo for 20.00 . 201 815 9172 for more info .

Hey guys I just met Rick and he's a great guy with really good stuff for amazing prices. Definitely get the stuff while its HOT!!!

Edited by magicducksauce

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.