GDT:7:00 Devs vs. Rangers. MSG

Devs3cups

This has to be the worst officated game so far this season. Can there be anymore

marginal or imagined calls by this crew??? :puke:

Whatever the scouting report on the Queen Henry is, i hope it isn't to shoot

high glove side, cause he's gotten them all. :doh1:

Offense is putting more shots at the net, but still not going in. defense needs

to be more sure of its clearing attempts and watch the high guy coming down

from the circles.

What does Jacques think about when making up his fourth line, Peters is useless.

I know we're missing Clarkie right now, but LeBlonde provides much more "bang"

and so far picks his fights when the time is right. :argh:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I have noticed that I don't like so much is that I think the Devils are going for the glove hand of the swiss miss too often. If you notice on the replays a couple of the shots weren't even on net due to them aiming for the glove. They're still getting chances so that is good but they could have done a little more with them.

I'll bet that's where they've been told to aim though. I think it's becoming clear that high glove is his biggest weakness. I'll take a missed glove shot over a gionta-like one that hits him right in the chest

One thing I have noticed that I don't like so much is that I think the Devils are going for the glove hand of the swiss miss too often. If you notice on the replays a couple of the shots weren't even on net due to them aiming for the glove. They're still getting chances so that is good but they could have done a little more with them.

That and plus the fact if you don't vary your shots he's going to cheat to that area all night long. Yes he's weak glovehand but you just can't go there every single shot.

I'll bet that's where they've been told to aim though. I think it's becoming clear that high glove is his biggest weakness. I'll take a missed glove shot over a gionta-like one that hits him right in the chest

Everybody knows to shoot glove side on Lundqvist. The damn thing is basically tied behind his back most of the time. But you just cant shoot there constantly because he is going to be looking for it. Like on Mottau's shot. It actually looked like there was a five hole to shoot at as amazing as that sounds.

Edited by SickMan

Everybody knows to shoot glove side on Lundqvist. The damn thing is basically tied behind his back most of the time. But you just cant shoot there constantly because he is going to be looking for it. Like on Mottau's shot. It actually looked like there was a five hole to shoot at as amazing as that sounds.

Fair enough. They definitely have to pick their spots with the high glove