GDT: Devils @ Flyers

MadDog2020

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another game where kovy will get a sense of what it means to play against one of old rivals. The intensity of these matches is probably something he's never experienced playing on his old team so I wonder what he'll take from them. I agree that we need to gel to figure out who we are now.. in that respect, the break is not good. Having said that I am cursing Directv and will look for a feed tonight. Lets win tonight and start taking steps towards the playoffs.

I can't wait till Kovy really settles in ! I mean after the Devs had 45 shots on goal the other night. Hmmmmm

I can't wait till Kovy really settles in ! I mean after the Devs had 45 shots on goal the other night. Hmmmmm

I know. We saw flashes of how dominate the Kovy-Zubie-Elias line can be. Once Kovy gets more settled and Elias gets back into things, the scoring is going to come!

Hoping the Devils and Brodeur bounce back tonight and crush the Flyers. Elias-Zubrus-Kovalchuk line to get it going tonight. Also Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner line puts up some points. Not sure if it is going to be Emery or Leighton in goal tonight for the Flyers. Devils have not beaten Emery this season (0-2).

Time to get a streak going here devils in the last 4-games leading up to the Olympic break.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Phuck the Flyers!!!