GDT: Devils @ Flyers

MadDog2020

I am wondering where the boiling point is. When do they say "we're so sick and tired of losing games in the most sucky way possible" and start playing like men. They used to be invincible while having a lead. Now they are giving away leads like it's a Christmas sale.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another 25 minutes of uselessness before, the entire PP revolves around getting him a shot. when the work the low option, they score. Parise is an afterthought.

they really have to get him into a box of lesser icetime and get the fvcking team to stop going goo-goo eyed every time he's on the fvcking ice. Whitey going on a rush after already giving up a goal late in the second? really? if Pando was on LW, would he go on a rush? fvck no, he'd dump it in.

Lou did the job of getting the best player on the market, well now it's time for Lemaire to get in some practices and make it freaking work, and if he can't make it work, get someone else.

the turnovers and mistakes in this game were just pathetic. Rolston bailing out on Pronger, White going on a rush and whatever it was Mottau did on the 2 on 1, Mottau and White both going behind at the same time on the PK....

as for Kovalchuk's game itself, it was sloppier than fvck.

When is this team going to start playing defense first hockey? I think it worked pretty well for us in the past. This game was terrible to watch. You knew that we would just give it away, and of course we did.

we gave goals on a silver platter to the flyers, rangers, toronto, and LA. It's like watching playoff games against Carolina lately because you just know we're going to choke.

Edited by elias2600

Im sick of the devils gettign 39i834y58935u09356 power plays and not doing anything. This team is pathetic right now..theyre a "you know what" laughing stock...another 30 second span in between opponents goals?? are you f'ing kidding me??

To be up 2-0 and have your young defense literally knocked out of the game and then to sit back and do nothing?!?!?!?

Awesome first post. :whistling:

Edited by MadDog2020

Why has this team had no guts for three straight years? Maybe they should be a little less worried about Sean Avery's mouth and more worried about people who actually injure our players.

And is it really neccesary for Lemaire to put ALL our slow players on the ice at once? What happened to the 'system'? Or his great special teams mind (he always had good power plays in Minnesota even when they had mediocre offenses)?

ouch, game was televised here in TO on TSN, watched both games tonight.. what is wrong with the Devils.. 1 for 8 on the PP and I wouldnt be proud of that PP goal, Marty I love you but these weak goals against have to stop.. referring to goal #2 and defensively theyre just not organized.. on that 3rd goal by Phily, NJ had 10 chances to ice the puck.. I got a flashback from last playoff series where they couldnt kill the clock and lost a heartbreaker.

something is wrong.. and it needs to be fixed fast.

I am wondering where the boiling point is. When do they say "we're so sick and tired of losing games in the most sucky way possible" and start playing like men. They used to be invincible while having a lead. Now they are giving away leads like it's a Christmas sale.

And quickly. They give up goals in bunches.

Good night Marty. Look at the tape and ask yourself does the best goalie in the NHL or the best goalie ever or the Goalie with all the records let that puck in? Maybe you are a product of a system and not that great. When was the last time that Marty stole a game for the Devils?

Edited by LucifersDog