Snow Wed...

LaCava83

I highly doubt it will be postponed but it might be a lighter crowd than normal. Should be fun driving to a game in the snow! I am hoping for a huge storm! at least 15 inches and it snows for at least 12 hours! Maybe the snow will keep the flyers fans from coming up from philly!

Umm, you realize there's a big azz train station down the street from the place right? I suggest utilizing it. This ain't the Coliseum or 16W. And no, it won't be canceled, esp if DC got about 3 feet of snow this weekend.

yes but the snow was over by Sat night. Don't know if you realize, but trains don't automiatically run over snow.

Edited by HellOnICE

Umm, you realize there's a big azz train station down the street from the place right? I suggest utilizing it. This ain't the Coliseum or 16W. And no, it won't be canceled, esp if DC got about 3 feet of snow this weekend.

I Would take the train but the stations close to East Brunswick suck for parking...

yes but the snow was over by Sat night. Don't know if you realize, but trains don't automiatically run over snow.

Hockey game Friday night, Hoyas Saturday, hockey Sunday, and they got MUCH worse then what we're gonna get. Road were still chaotic even when it was all over.

In December when we got a foot of snow trains were still running when the rate was an inch per hour. I know, I was heading to work to/from work on one of them.

Edited by Marv4Life

I Would take the train but the stations close to East Brunswick suck for parking...

Yeah, I live in East Brunswick and it's pretty much the worst place in Jersey to live for train access. Edison and New Brunswick suck. We usually drive to MetroPark but by then you're nearly to Newark and it's $5 to park plus the train ticket...

Yeah, I live in East Brunswick and it's pretty much the worst place in Jersey to live for train access. Edison and New Brunswick suck. We usually drive to MetroPark but by then you're nearly to Newark and it's $5 to park plus the train ticket...

You could hop on at Woodbridge maybe? I've really only taken the train for commuting so have used Metropark but the Woodbridge parking lot usually isn't that full later in the day and parking is free after 11 AM.

I'm thinking of doing Woodbridge for the first time tomorrow.

you guys are getting what i have by me right now. it's a slow moving snow storm. just little bits of snow over a long period of time adding up to a huge accumulation eventually. we're supposed to get a lot of wind tonight though so there will eventually be whiteout conditions but it's actually quite drivable right now.

you guys are getting what i have by me right now. it's a slow moving snow storm. just little bits of snow over a long period of time adding up to a huge accumulation eventually. we're supposed to get a lot of wind tonight though so there will eventually be whiteout conditions but it's actually quite drivable right now.

see and I think this part of the storm is going northwest of Jersey -- the rain down south will go out to sea or crap out if it's supposed to be a Nor'easter in terms of wind direction

seriously -- book it! Dog knows!

Think there could be a possible postponement? I understand the teams are going to be able to get there no problem, but the storm is supposed to get progressively worse throughout the day tomorrow. There's no way the law enforcement and the dept of public works can plow all the streets and lots.

What about if the Gov declares a state of emergency?

Think there could be a possible postponement? I understand the teams are going to be able to get there no problem, but the storm is supposed to get progressively worse throughout the day tomorrow. There's no way the law enforcement and the dept of public works can plow all the streets and lots.

What about if the Gov declares a state of emergency?

i don't think so; see also: 334. if both teams can get there, they will play. there's almost certainly nowhere on the schedule to make up this game.

Edited by Triumph

the game will be played as long as they can get the teams to the arena (and in all likelyhood, they're already in the area). doesn't matter if anyone shows up or not.

I guess it's possible if it was a total debacle, but they got those in down in Washington, so I don't see why they wouldn't here.

Assuming there is no postponement, I'm going to get $10 tix, I'm in the process of convincing people to go. Its gonna be difficult :P

the two seats next to me are open if you really want seats for the game B )