Throwback jerseys are out!

QuadeConnolly

Ok so I compiled a list of guys I'm considering getting for my red/green throwback.. Here we go:

BROTEN #10

FETISOV #2

GUERIN #12

JOHNSON #12

LEMIEUX #22

MacLEAN #15

McKAY #21

MULLER #9

NEIDERMAYER #48

SHANAHAN #11

STEVENS #4

SUNDSTROM #17

VERBEEK #16

If you're looking to make your own list I highly recommend using jerseydatabase.com

My list I am thinking about...

BRODEUR #29

DANEYKO #3

SUNDSTROM #17

CIRELLA #2

LEMIEUX #22

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh boy that would have sucked.. well he's off the list now anyway and it's down to Shanahan or Lemieux

nice. get lemieux! :)

ETA: it's funny, bc i have a tshirt from the 2003 cup that i bought on the side of the road after the devils parade at caa. the dude didn't do his research because he spelled it nEIdermayer as well. oops lol. ehh, it was only $5 :P

Edited by RD

My list I am thinking about...

BRODEUR #29

DANEYKO #3

SUNDSTROM #17

CIRELLA #2

LEMIEUX #22

I like that Cirella pick a lot!!

Ok boys.. I've watched a ton of video tap, done the research, laughed, cried, ate lunch, and thought some more about it... My red/green throwback will feature:

10702.pngclaudelemieux.jpg

i was in newark this morning so i figured id stop in and pick up one of these jerseys. they are $190 plain and $255 customized. they had ones pre-customized already. A Brodeur, Elias and Parise were the only players i saw. I just bought a plain one, didnt feel like spending $255 on a replica jersey

i was in newark this morning so i figured id stop in and pick up one of these jerseys. they are $190 plain and $255 customized. they had ones pre-customized already. A Brodeur, Elias and Parise were the only players i saw. I just bought a plain one, didnt feel like spending $255 on a replica jersey

On the jerseys that already had names and numbers, did you happen to notice if the letters and numbers were pressed on or stitched?

You can call and order one and have it shipped to you

Also, the numbers and letters are stitched on. Elias/Parise/BRodeur are available in the store stitched and all. Any other player they have to send away for to be stitched.

The price is ridiculous, but I'll get one anyway most likely. Awesome that they have the numbers and letters stitched.

Post some pics! Do these have the ccm logo on the rear rt side?

YES!!! But I can't take any pics as I don't have a digital camera with me :(

Who is goin on the back?

Well earlier I said Lemieux but now I'm thinking his tenure in the red/green was too short to warrant getting a jersey made.. So I'm leaning Johnson

Edited by Colin226

YES!!!

Well earlier I said Lemieux but now I'm thinking his tenure in the red/green was too short to warrant getting a jersey made.. So I'm leaning Johnson

Stitched on as well? If so that is not bad at all. I haven't bough a jersey in a long time, at least for myself. I always used to spend the extra to get the authentics but the ccm replicas were quality jerseys. Gonna have to get one of these.

I really want to snag one of the edge game worn jerseys for that night but I don't believe they will be for sale to the public. I think I read somewhere that they might be auctioned off though.

Can someone help me out with the sizing on these things?

The ccm/koho, etc. authentic jerseys used to run 48, 50, 52 I believe.

A size 48 translates into a large if I'm not mistaken? 5' 10" 175 fwiw. I want to order tomorrow but don't want to swim in the damn thing.