Ticket Policy for Tonight

OfficialDL

*applause*

classy move, Devils

That's more than I expected and more than the Devils really had to do. I wonder how many people take them up on the offer (also, I notice there's no restrictions listed - wonder if you can get half off club seats or something if you so desire :lol:)

I would imagine it's 50% off same ticket price...$5 seats? Either way, this is a GREAT deal. Perhaps its an attempt to make fans happy(ier) if they're still crying about the lightning game tickets.

Wow, the Devils could have just been like "we're playing, fvck you, its your problem" but they're actually considering the fans who don't want to risk their necks to get to the arena tonight. Very classy move, Devils, I applaud you :clap2:

That's more than I expected and more than the Devils really had to do. I wonder how many people take them up on the offer (also, I notice there's no restrictions listed - wonder if you can get half off club seats or something if you so desire :lol:)

In theory you probably could get a pair of club seats for $250, or a pair of $10 seats for...$10 (though why anyone would expend all that energy for a $10 discount is beyond me), but hopefully they let you pick the game and the section if you go to the box office.