The dumbest thing I saw in tonight's game ...

Jerrydevil

... besides fans throwing hats on the ice after Kovalchuk scored was Joel Ward putting his head in the shooting lane with Kovalchuk shooting. He's lucky his face isn't chop meat. Daneyko should address that play tomorrow on Hockey Night Live -- "How not to block a shot."

It happens more often than you think. IMO it's not brave or smart, it's downright retarded. Any player who tries to block a shot like that deserves to have his face mashed by the puck.

Fricken braindead.

It happens more often than you think. IMO it's not brave or smart, it's downright retarded. Any player who tries to block a shot like that deserves to have his face mashed by the puck.

Fricken braindead.

Could've been disastrous. And Chico and Shrimpo said nothing about it.

Ward also got knocked down when Fraser caught him with skating with his head down later in the game.

Could've been disastrous. And Chico and Shrimpo said nothing about it.

Ward also got knocked down when Fraser caught him with skating with his head down later in the game.

That's was a good hit by Fraser, where the f**k was that kinda play vs the Flyers ?

Chico I can understand, but I expect nothing less from Steve "the gnome five-head" Cangialosi.

I almost wish we had Matt Laughlin (sp) back subbing for Doc instead of that sawn-off runt.

Edit. I don't know how you spell Matt's surname.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Come on it was hat night... We all wanted to throw our hats on the ice for SOMETHING and this was the best we were going to get.. The hat wasn't great quality so I didn't need to keep it anyway.. Besides if we don't throw back the hats during hat night, how will they have hats for next season's hat night?

Come on it was hat night... We all wanted to throw our hats on the ice for SOMETHING and this was the best we were going to get.. The hat wasn't great quality so I didn't need to keep it anyway.. Besides if we don't throw back the hats during hat night, how will they have hats for next season's hat night?

To be honest Colin, I didn't have an issue with the hats on the ice. What I did think was stupid was Joel Ward blocking shots with his face.

That's was a good hit by Fraser, where the f**k was that kinda play vs the Flyers ?

Chico I can understand, but I expect nothing less from Steve "the gnome five-head" Cangialosi.

I almost wish we had Matt Laughlin (sp) back subbing for Doc instead of that sawn-off runt.

Edit. I don't know how you spell Matt's surname.

No you don't. He does less play by play than Chico, and that's on the radio. He goes on for 2 minutes and you have no fvking idea what's happening on the fvcking ice. Sorry, just tried to listen to him for the Flyers game,

el o' el :evil:

Game 3 first round?

Pretty sure that was Chico.

Chico told him it was 19. The imp blew the call.

Definitely not easy to get distance- I was in the 5th row of 231 last night and my hat barely made it to the first row. But it was the symbolism that mattered to me. :P

I was row 8 233, put I wouldn't doubt if my hat made it to the ice, since when I threw mine I saw it picked up and thrown again, probably repeated till it got to the ice. At least, that's what I tell myself =P