GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00 PM EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to hoping Lamoriello doesn't bring back any ex-Devils (players and coaches). Enough already with the 1995 reunion tour...

As I said before, this team is built like a finesse defensive team with the capacity to score 1-2 goals per game. But right now, the defense is just as putrid as the offense. So we're fvcked. If we see the Hurricanes in round one, we will get swept. Mark my words.

how are we going to see the 'Canes in the first round? if we suck that bad, you don't have to worry about playing them, because they best they could hope for was 7th or 8th, and that is a gigantic stretch, because going into today they were going to have to go 17-4-1 or 16-3-3 to get the points necessary to get into the playoffs. it got a little easier today, but it's still going to be virtually impossible

how are we going to see the 'Canes in the first round? if we suck that bad, you don't have to worry about playing them, because they best they could hope for was 7th or 8th, and that is a gigantic stretch, because going into today they were going to have to go 17-4-1 or 16-3-3 to get the points necessary to get into the playoffs. it got a little easier today, but it's still going to be virtually impossible

times are tough when you turn into the voice of reason, but this is 100% correct, and lol at being swept

times are tough when you turn into the voice of reason, but this is 100% correct, and lol at being swept

I'm still giddy about beating someone other than the Leafs. And, I didn't see the game (which does wonders for your mood)... I really have no desire to be disgusted for over 2 weeks waiting for the next game. I'll enjoy the Olympic hockey games, where I have minimal rooting interest.

There were some good signs on Friday. then they got ambushed on Saturday. oh well.

I totally saw this one coming. we have never really excelled in back to back games.

Some of you are crazy.

These two teams are at the complete opposit ends of the scale in terms of preformance right now.We are slumping and struggling to gel. They are one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now who have built some momentum coming towards the end of what has been a very bad year for them.

A posative to draw from late, Parise is finding the net again on a regular basis. we have two weeks to rest up and get healthy. this will do wonders for Mottau and the reat of the d.

Things will get better, this team is capable of much,much more and i think we will see that after the break.

Before this slide here, we actually were like 9-1 in the 2nd half of back to backs this year - not sure what htar record is now - I feel like half our games are back to back.

it doesn't get any better after the break. they basically have back to backs every week until the end of the season.