Jamie Langenbrunner Autograph Signing

In The Game

Guys and Gals we are pleased to announce one of our latest NJ Devil Events :evil: ..... Mr. Jamie Langenbrunner :yay: , will be at In The Game Collectibles on March 31st 2010 from 6-8pm...

Tickets are on sale now and we are offering an internet special at just 39.99 for "any item signed"!

Photo Ops with Jamie and Also VIP Experience (Limited to only 20 fans!) are also available.

In The Game also offers a mail in option for those unable to attend the event and details are on our website.

Tickets for this signing are very limited!

www.inthegamecollectibles.com

:gd:

Check out our NJ Devils Super Ticket! Get a ticket for each of our next 3 events and SAVE!

Upcoming Signings

Rod Pelley 3/24/2010

Dainius Zubrus 4/1/2010

banner2.png

post-3641-12662065502_thumb.png

Edited by In The Game

hopefully there are still tickets left for this on wednesday thats when i will be ordering mine. want to get my lags game used stick signed and the pic of me and him i have from the team bbq. do you have to pay extra for personalizations?

Edited by Demonic26

Personalizations will be available on a limited basis and are included in the price. "In The Game and Mr Langenbrunner and his representation have the right to refuse any inscription they would deem un fit" With that said, there should be no problem just need to cover everyones butt... LOL

banner2.png

Guys tickets are available now at www.inthegamecollectibles.com.... We still have a few VIP's available! I think they will be gone sooner than later! Don't forget we are also offering a Super Ticket which includes 1 autograph from each of our three upcoming Devils signings! Price is Just $74.99 and it includes authentication on all 3 items (20.00 savings) :cheers: Also Mail order is being accepted details are on our web store.

banner2.png

Edited by In The Game

How exactly does the mail in work? Is it an additional 11 dollar fee? So would it be $40 for any item, + $11 shipping? Or can I pick my item, mail it to you, you get it signed, and send it back to me for just $11? Thanks.

It is $11 extra for the shipping. If you send in your item it will be $51 total ($40 signing fee + $11 for shipping)

It is $11 extra for the shipping. If you send in your item it will be $51 total ($40 signing fee + $11 for shipping)

Thats correct but the $11.00 covers shipping on as many items as tickets are purchased for and also includes authentication for 1 item. Additional authentications are available at 5.99 per.

Hmmmm ticket sales picked up tonight for this event! Wonder why??? LOL.... Get your tickets NOW, they are Limited!

I will probably mail a puck in unless there is puplic trans from NYC Penn Station?

banner2.png

I will probably mail a puck in unless there is puplic trans from NYC Penn Station?

I am sure there is and I'll tell you what check it out in to Hazlet NJ 07730 we are 5 minutes from the train station and if you come I'll send someone to pick you up there! Hope this helps... email me at gary@inthegamecollectibles.com .... If anyone else would like to come in by train we will run a shuttle to and from the event for you...

• 2 weeks later...

3/31/2010 This will be one hell of an event! Don't miss your chance to meet NJ Devils Capt and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist JAMIE LANGENBRUNNER! For tickets or more information visit us on line at www.inthegamecollectibles.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.