3rd Jersey idea

Par9

Jersey link

Thought and opinions on my jersey I created? Is it true Lou has a grudge against the Devils wearing green because it promotes their rough years?

If they do a third jersey, I would like it to remain the ones they are wearing on 3/17, or a BLACK JERSEY. (Possibly Devils Den logo as the main crest with regular Devils logos on the shoulders, or vice versa)

If they do a third jersey, I would like it to remain the ones they are wearing on 3/17, or a BLACK JERSEY. (Possibly Devils Den logo as the main crest with regular Devils logos on the shoulders, or vice versa)

Agreed.

I dig when teams do a throwback or "heritage" jersey as their third. (Buffalo, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, Boston etc.)

Of course even though it was a different league and a minor league club, it would be cool if the Devs did a variation on this one:

2323406474_93d9e482c2.jpg?v=0

Edited by britoon

yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say that I hope we never do get a 3rd jersey...I like the philosophy that we have set colors and a logo, and that's it. seriously, look at the thrashers color list:

Atlanta Midnight Blue, Thrasher Ice Blue, Georgia Bronze, Capitol Copper, Peachtree Gold and White

WTF

Do you really want to have an effed up color scheme like this: 275px-ECS-Uniform-ATL.PNG

I like the philosophy of Lou because he is trying to create a kind of tradition.

Having said that it doesn't hurt to have a Third Jersey or a throwback jersey that the team would wear only 1 or two times during the season.

Throwback jerseys is an amazing idea but the fact that the team will wear it only one time during the season and that we don't know if they are going to do it another time soon is even a better idea because it give some significance to the Jersey.

If you compare with a team like Atlanta then you will see what I'm talking about...they got so many third jerseys it becomes almost regular to see them with one and it also kind of delete any permanent image that the ppl have of the team.You say Atlanta you see what ???Baby blue and all the other colors that you can't remember??? but when you say Devils then you see right away RED BLACK AND WHITE.

Edited by SS-SS

Agreed.

I dig when teams do a throwback or "heritage" jersey as their third. (Buffalo, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, Boston etc.)

Of course even though it was a different league and a minor league club, it would be cool if the Devs did a variation on this one:

2323406474_93d9e482c2.jpg?v=0

agreed. While we're at it. Here's a bunch of pics relating to that team. You'll also see them wearing a jersey that just says Jersey Devils on the front.

JerseyDevilsProgram196667MP.jpg

JerseyDevilsProgram196667MP.jpg

JerseyDevilsProgram197172.jpg

TheEHLJerseyDevilsLogo197072.jpg

jersey_devils_1965.gif

JerseyDevilsJersey6467.jpg

JerseyDevilsProgram196970h300.jpg