Marty's Olympic Mask

DevilNurn

Oh he is so clever isn't he

Oh and by the looks of the first link it had to be substantially redone, now it's just a few Canadian leafs scattered about

Edited by squishyx

You posted an image of the older design. Here's the final thing (it's in the link, but the pic you put in there might confuse a lot of people):

MartinBrodeurO3.jpg

So-so, IMO. Not that I care that much about it, though. I just want him to stop as many shots as possible and grab the gold.

The IOC is giving players all kinds of problems with what is on their masks, as you can see in this article about Miller. I think that Marty sought approval ahead of time for his mask and was rejected because of the MBXXX (shout out to the Olympic numbering system: XXI Olympic Winter Games) and because of the similarity between the art on the top and a past Hockey Canada logo. That's why the second version in this thread was rushed out. I kinda like the simple, understated design. Here it is in action:

r2235763785.jpg

Funny, I actually like the mask better on him than I do in the original photo. I'm just not a fan of airbrushing that looks like it's airbrushed. There's just something amatuerish about the artwork. Still, all I care about is him having a good Olymipcs that he can parlay into confidence that will give us some wins down the stretch!

Funny, I actually like the mask better on him than I do in the original photo. I'm just not a fan of airbrushing that looks like it's airbrushed. There's just something amatuerish about the artwork. Still, all I care about is him having a good Olymipcs that he can parlay into confidence that will give us some wins down the stretch!

+1

I'm pretty sure I saw that design on a shirt in Seaside :D

Why was the Olympic committee being so annoying?

Because the IOC must control every last detail of everything. They're retarded. Its that compulsion of theirs that keeps guys like Andy Greene who weren't at the Olympic camp over the summer from even being eligible to play.

Because the IOC must control every last detail of everything. They're retarded. Its that compulsion of theirs that keeps guys like Andy Greene who weren't at the Olympic camp over the summer from even being eligible to play.

That has nothing to do with it, He hasn't following their anti-doping program. Meh, either way He should take this time off and get some freaking rest.