GDT: Canada Vs. Norway - Olympic Men's Ice Hockey

BlizzardCyclone

canadanorway.jpg

VANCOUVER – When Team Canada opens the Olympic men's hockey tournament, there will be no one more at home than the man in goal.

image_b8f357eaad06d7f5828d01beffbc4443.jpg

Roberto Luongo will start when Canada plays Norway on Tuesday, a somewhat surprising call from coach Mike Babcock. Then again the Vancouver Canucks goaltender is no stranger to Canada Hockey Place – better known as GM Place outside of the Olympics – and hopes the building provides the entire team with a lift.

“It's mostly the comfort level,” Luongo said Monday. “We're comfortable with the arena.”

Full Article

Channel CNBC 24 or for HD 771 (Cablevision for Hudson County)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had to watch a 13-0 womens hockey game and usa vs japan womens curling thing in lieu of the first 7:30 of the canada norway game..

Yeah I kept flipping between the women's hockey and curling, thinking I had the wrong channel. Some schedules say 7:30, some said 8:00 EST. So we miss over 7 minutes for curling??

Roenick and Millbury have been at each other's throats all day. The latest battle being a Sid vs Ovie debate. I was hoping Roenick would mention something about Millbury running the Isles franchise into the ground!

And that is why I changed the channel when the period was over. I have no interest in listening to JR and Millbury so I put on NBC to see what was on and they had figure skating. Thank god the games back on...